Mega Thread Trade Targets 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Herald Sun a bit more confident than The Age :p

This sentence should lighten the concerns some of us have regarding the drop from 7 to 19 (from same article):

Given Sydney has committed to Isaac Heeney and Collingwood Darcy Moore with top-10 picks already national draft picks, the Blues fall only 10 live picks from pick 7 to the 19 they receive in return.

Last edited:

how about something out of left field?

Kreuzer for Boyd? always injured free agent next year
ruckmen are over rated fair swap? maybe plus pick 28???????

how about something out of left field?

Kreuzer for Boyd? always injured free agent next year
ruckmen are over rated fair swap? maybe plus pick 28???????

Balls. You've got some. Suggesting that.

Not sure this is the right forum to bring that up as there are many a Kreuzer fan.

I love his work rate. Average ruckman IMO, but given after the ball is tapped he becomes a midfielder, he's worth losing a tap or two.

Doggies must be on the hippy herb

Coach resigns, Cooney wants out, Griffin trade being described as "unprecedented" (although GWS will be dumb enough to hand over 4 & 7 for a 28 year old with back issues), wanting a second rounder for Liam Jones who they won't play in a team screaming for tall forwards, and offering somewhere between $800 k to $1.1 m for 5 years for a first year player who averages less than a goal a game

Sounds more like they're on crack, actually

Does anyone know if Patella tendinitis goes away? Because Whiley had/has it.

Doggies must be on the hippy herb

Coach resigns, Cooney wants out, Griffin trade being described as "unprecedented" (although GWS will be dumb enough to hand over 4 & 7 for a 28 year old with back issues), wanting a second rounder for Liam Jones who they won't play in a team screaming for tall forwards, and offering somewhere between $800 k to $1.1 m for 5 years for a first year player who averages less than a goal a game

Sounds more like they're on crack, actually

Or a 12 year old fan boy is running the club.... whilst on crack.

Not sure this is the right forum to bring that up as there are many a Kreuzer fan.

I love his work rate. Average ruckman IMO, but given after the ball is tapped he becomes a midfielder, he's worth losing a tap or two.

But think of the forward line Buckley Boyd Menzel with Jaksch at CHF Wood In the ruck ?????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton would take that deal and run for the hills....

But think of the forward line Buckley Boyd Menzel with Jaksch at CHF Wood In the ruck ?????

Mate, I don't actually disagree. There's just a large large number of Kreuzer fanatics (and sponsors) on this board. So felt it was a brave suggestion.

I'm not a Kreuzer fan. I love his efforts and his gut run/tackle, but he's no forward, he's a ruck and as a ruck he is a very avg ruckman.

I would rather Wood play #1 ruck.

TBH, don't reckon the GWS list is that good. Granted they got the pick of the crop for a couple of years, yet their best player has had 2 knee recko's.

For all the hype on Boyd, he's a one position player capable of 70 goals a year...................if that's a once in a generation player, as he was touted, will go hee for tiggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back