wayb2912

Club Legend
Nov 30, 2009
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies
I just noticed that Shane Mumford is out of contract at the end of this season anyone interested? Would probably cost us a 3rd or 4th rounder.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not keen on Mumford. Good player but hes 30, fat and he breaks down a lot.

I'd say another key forward should be on the list.

attacking mid/half forwards that win their own ball

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think main areas to focus would be another KPF if we can - Dixon was a great get but once Schulz retires we still have a spot to fill.

The other area would be a solid defender, primarily one that specializes in speed. Anyone know of any players that will be available that we could use in these positions?

I'd be looking to trade up our first round draft pick it possible. GWS will have two earlyish picks (their own and Collingwoods) but seem likely to a top 5 academy prospect and so will try and trade down for points.

Outside of that, I agree with Portia mids/forward who win their own ball and use it well. Broomhead and Jack Steele would be nice.

how about we just use our first round pick to draft someone for a change?
If we are rebuilding that would be a good idea. At the moment if a top talent like Ryder or Dixon are available you trade your pick.

Totally agree, but is there anyone available this year with the calibre of those two?
I don't think we are even allowed to trade our pick this year. So the draft it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back