Trade Week 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Sydney ruckman (imagine Mumford in a particularly verdant pasture).
Country kid, one good year then rocked up fat, delisted; freo picked him up, delisted; ultimate disgrace: carlton picked him up. delisted.
went back to the country where I think he still is now.

then that "rumour" was started (the art was quoting a non-existant article) a year or two later.

Country kid, one good year then rocked up fat, delisted; freo picked him up, delisted; ultimate disgrace: carlton picked him up. delisted.

then that "rumour" was started (the art was quoting a non-existant article) a year or two later.

you forget about ricky mott's choke against us.

i just think we lack some defensive minded players other than andrew welsh and henry slattery i cant think of too many

I agree but i think it might be more of our game plan and previous coach that caused this.

We are however crying out for a good small defender who can play on those quick flashy players (carlton for example). We should look to draft one with our 3rd rounder.

Verdant pasture, love it! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dal Santo.. no.

Pendlebury for Winderlich in a trade... err no. Don't rate Pendlebury as anything more that just a good player.

Big Fish... lol. We'll get nothing... but we were chasing Sidebottom, Boak and Dangerfield. :eek:

Kelvin

Can you name a big fish ?

It can be done. I'm surprised Sheedy wasn't all over this.

goldfish2.jpg

goldfish1.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Week 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back