Review Trade Week 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

I was actually thinking that Whomb but dont know who is out of contract from other clubs. So I won't say it's true. Just a thought

I only came to this restaurant because everyone was raving about the fish.

To find it was no longer on the menu was a bitter disappointment. However the "bitter curds ala richmond" desert was good enough to almost make up for it.

6/10.

anticlimax.bmp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't have an issue with us doing bugger all. Nobody knows our best 22 and nobody knows how our guys will play under a decent game plan.

Assuming Hird can implement the decent game plan then we may see the best out of players. Why should we trade a fringe 22 from the Knights era for a fringe 22 from some other club.

Give Hird 2011 to see where he really thinks the list is at, then let him get aggressive post the 2011 season if required.

Give it an hour before somebody tries to push a rumour that we've convinced a big name player to enter the psd.

They'll be getting banned, too.

Heard that we convinced Cloke to go into the PSD.... oh wait you said Big name...

I'm still content that we didn't have to trade Myers, Jetta, Stanton and Davey, so the inaction isn't really bothering me. Would have liked to keep Houli or trade him for a useful pick but not much we could do about either of those points.

Be good if we could pick up someone decent with our PSD pick to make up for the loss of McPhee last year.

Cant understand why we didnt accept pick 46 or whatever ruchmond offered to us for Houli. We are better off getting something in return surely?

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Trade Week 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back