Review Trade Week Review - How did we go?

How did we go?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

First on the morton trade, well if you call swapping him for pick 79 in a weak draft then its a trade.

Maric, jury is out and if this guy is the panacea to our ruck dilema then gee Sam Jacobs must be good to relegate Maric to 2nd/3rd ruck. This guy will be watched fairly hard next year & IMO and will likely be the new bigfooty whipping boy as a result :eek:

Swapping our end of first round pick for 26 and end of second round makes me think we have our eye on a certain kid and who knows if we have pulled the trigger to early?

Looking at some players you would have thought might have been thrown on the table such as McGuanne, Thirsty maybe even Connors I am a little surprised we didn't try and use a player plus a 2nd or 3rd rounder for an upgrade pick to late first round. We will wait and see how many of the above mentioned are still on the list in a week or two's time?

Hardwick was quoted as saying we would be trading and going hard at the trade table, perhaps he has been overruled or is this what he was intending?

I guess if there is one bonus we didnt sell the farm for maric and whilst we kept Foley (who many thought might be offered up) we didn't trade in any Blumfields :thumbsu:

That Morton trade was a bit iffy and we weren't able to get that McGuane trade.

Nothing iffy about the Morton trade. It was delist or look out for the guy and send him where he could get another opportunity. Good work by the footy staff.

And you cant blame Richmond for not being able to trade away a player we dont value either. You can blame them for giving McGuane the contract they did though.

8 i thought Morris will be good Maric wont be the best ruckman but will do a good job (better than Graham etc) Morton for pick 79 OMG i love Morton he has had 1 bad year (Personal Issues) and giving away our 1st round compo pick for pick 26 and 2nd round compo ehhh i dont know about that i hope it pays of that trade which i am confident in.

Compo pick(25-2012) for 26 + compo pick(30-2012) is a very good trade in my eyes.

We might be able to trade next years compo to GWS for pick 35 and a end of second round compo pick for 2013 ha ha. One draft pick could turn into 3 at 26, 35 and 37. I know I'm dreaming, but anyway happy with Richmond so far this off season.

Keep up the good work..

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Trade Week Review - How did we go?

Back