Trade Week: Rumour File

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMM doing a trade talk now...

names being spoken about..

Farren Ray, Zac Dawson, Goddard(is under contract, but may be used to ease cap pressure)- apparently the Saints cant afford to pay them under the cap
Giansiracusa - No contract offered by the dogs, Swans offering a 2 year deal
Lake - they said that he will most likely leave the Dogs...Hawks/Blues would be a fairly interested i would think.

+ the obvious ones in Gunston, Clark and Warnock

Who is after Goddard. He'd be pretty expensive.;)

Have heard that Port are trying to get Pick 3 from GWS

They are offering a mixed bag of self selections to entice Sheedy & Choco

It's Pick 6 plus any 2 players.

The names included Daniel Stewart, Brett Ebert, Steven Salopek, Jacob Surjan, Troy Chaplin & Cameron Hitchcock.

Port want Picks 3, 11 & 46 in return

Sounds like a BS rumour to me, but I'm posting it to be kicked around and laughed at.

I heard a funny rumour about Port wanting to give delisted pair Brogan and C Cornes for a mini draft pick from GWS ,.I thought they delisted the pair lol.....

Not surprised Port want to upgrade their pick 6...

They would be deserate to land Billy Longer!

He wont be available come pick 6...GWS most likely to take him with 5.

Would be for Port, what would they pair with him to get this trade done and how much of his salary would Port still pay?

You pay his salary you could probably get him for a 3rd or 4th round pick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a fan of Davis ,... would bring a lot to the club even just the one season .

Macaffer as a defender maybe ?

Well if Collingwood lose Davis they may want Stevenson as a replacement if they're keen on him. I'd take MaCaffer for Stevenson in a straight swap for sure, he can take Eberts spot on the HFF and we can trade Ebert. Could possibly be gifted Leon with a nothing pick if he wants to go home. I'm sure they wouldn't make things difficult for him.

Ebert is in no mans land with us....Some might say he is versatile, but I reckon we can't find a spot where he can cement himself due to superior competition. I'd take the best offer we get for him as I'd prefer Strijk, Hams and MaCaffer over him up forward and he isn't quick enough, balanced/clean enough or good enough to play as a permanent mid.

Leroy Jetta has also requested a trade back West , a "for sale" sign on his place of residence adds some weight to the story.

Leroy from Essendon. The request has been on the table for some time now. His parents have also packed up their house and will be WA bound in the next few weeks.

source? I think he signed a 2 year contract last year is all.

Lol Jetta, the same Jetta who is best friends with Ryder? And loves the club and is contracted? I look forward to coming back to this thread in November and singling out everyone who has clearly made up rubbish.

McCaffer for Stevenson would have to involve more in that trade you'd think..

As was stated earlier in the thread, Freo have been linked with a plethora of Saints players, Dawson, Peake, Jones, Ray. I'm a little concerned at this point in time. :eek:

Agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back