Trades/Delistings/Recruitment Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely agree with you, though would hope to push out Graham, even if that is unlikely

If we could extract Nicholls for say McGuane, and add Maric for Connors our greatest weakness may in fact in 2013/4 be one of our main strengths

I completely disagree. We have plenty of depth in our back line.

McGuane is not a large loss. We have Gourdis, Astbury, Thursfield to always take his spot as depth. Now that we have Houli, Batchelor, Dea and soon Morris, the loss of Connors isn't severe either.

McGuane is not a large loss. We have Gourdis, Astbury, Thursfield to always take his spot as depth. Now that we have Houli, Batchelor, Dea and soon Morris, the loss of Connors isn't severe either.
Don't think your dis-agreeing with him :p

He was saying our weakness of ruck could be a strength if we get those trades done.

Pretty sure he was talking about the ruck division mate.

Pies off cuts would be list cloggers I would think. No thanks.

Yeah i'm not a big believer in taking premiership teams weaker players. They look better in a good team.

Prismall
Shane Morris
Heffernan
Caracella
Headland
There was the other guy we got from brisbane Billy??
I think there was another dudish essendon player who went somewhere too

Yeah i'm not a big believer in taking premiership teams weaker players. They look better in a good team.

Prismall
Shane Morris
Heffernan
Caracella
Headland

Was it that big bloke at Fremantle called Kepler Bradley?

Prismall
Shane Morris
Heffernan
Caracella
Headland
I think there was another dudish essendon player who went somewhere
too

Luke Weller, Justin Blumfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stevens is a shocking kick, but id take him if we got him on the cheap.

macaffer would be a good option up forward, not a super star but an upgrade on some of the players weve got.

stevens is a shocking kick, but id take him if we got him on the cheap.

macaffer would be a good option up forward, not a super star but an upgrade on some of the players weve got.
Is Stevens really that bad a kick? He had OP in his under 18 year. Doubt many players kick well with OP.

Prismall
Shane Morris
Heffernan
Caracella
Headland

Nicholls I think it was

Koby would be an upgrade on Whacko. Not super skilled but a great kid, and can actually play football.
He's actually the type we need. Hard inside midfielder. Stop playing Jackson. His kicking isn't terrible. According to a WC fan he can kick it 60m and his kicking issues were due to his OP.

Wouldnt mind stevens but what would we need to give up to get him,seems like a tuck/jackson replacement a foot soldier that wont become a star but will work hard for the team.

weagles will want a top 30 pick for him which we dont have perhaps maybe Connors-Stevens trade but weagles dont have a need for a connors type.

i just remember hearing we overlooked stevens for his kicking, and watching him as a 17 year old his kicking was very poor, but if we can get him in the middle and get him to kick as little as possible, he could be handy.

i just remember hearing we overlooked stevens for his kicking, and watching him as a 17 year old his kicking was very poor, but if we can get him in the middle and get him to kick as little as possible, he could be handy.
Yer thats when he had his OP. Would have severely hampered his kicking. I watched his under 18 highlights and his kicking seems fine.

How are we using all our chips in the Morris and Maric stuff? We are getting Morris and losing nothing and in all likelihood giving up a fringe player like Connors for Maric.

There is also no way we will trade Conca. And doubtful we will get Gaff. I've heard he's happy over there.

An Adelaide supporter on the D&T board claims Dangerfield asked for a trade this morning.

Another rumour on the D & T board claiming Dangerfield has told his mate he is trying to get home. I know these are all just little rumours but when you start getting a lot of them then who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back