Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

For those of you not wearing your badges

For those of you not wearing your badges

Getting to choose which badges to display...

Spongebob Squarepants Nickelodeon GIF

3KZ is Football Agent93 Allikat AxialMat7 BEaston boncer34 Bovo Chipmunk Greenery croweater 41 CursingFijian damicky dank420_ DemonJim DenieD Dingster dogs105 Drunkgoliath EagleOz Elmer_Judd eth-dog Elton Johns Wig FR0GGY Golumless GremioPower Hatchy1992 HawkAussie Hoos hotchilli I Dont Care Itsmyshow Jack The Godfather jmoo wan JoshWoodenSpoon JT_the_Man Kabanna Le Grille manangatang

A very traditional game to start Sunday if I get 30 players. If you’re not 100% sure or you haven't played for a while this one is a good one to pick it up.
Good, evil, serial killer and all the old school roles, I’ll get the OP up in the next couple of days.

MC Bad Genius Millky95 Mooch MP_ mwerps NaturalDisaster NinjaSwan Nunez omgfridge Paddles_ pantskyle Pie 4 Life por_please_ya Proper Gander raskolnikov Rodney Dangerfield rye sante SarahSmiles sausageroll serial_thrilla Senor M SM Smeg Head Strigoi Tarkyn_24 The Filth Wizard The Foolback TheInjuryFactory thewizardmelon tigland U2tigers Wise Guy Sam ZergMinion Zevon

A very traditional game to start Sunday if I get 30 players. If you’re not 100% sure this one is a good one to pick it up.
Good, evil, serial killer and all the old school roles, I’ll get the OP up in the next couple of days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll see if I can find to play sometime over the next month or so. But it's not quite at that point yet
You'll have extra time around this forum come Sunday night don't worry ;)

MC Bad Genius Millky95 Mooch MP_ mwerps NaturalDisaster NinjaSwan Nunez omgfridge Paddles_ pantskyle Pie 4 Life por_please_ya Proper Gander raskolnikov Rodney Dangerfield rye sante SarahSmiles sausageroll serial_thrilla Senor M SM Smeg Head Strigoi Tarkyn_24 The Filth Wizard The Foolback TheInjuryFactory thewizardmelon tigland U2tigers Wise Guy Sam ZergMinion Zevon

A very traditional game to start Sunday if I get 30 players. If you’re not 100% sure this one is a good one to pick it up.
Any chance of starting earlier in the week if you get the required players?

Any chance of starting earlier in the week if you get the required players?
Nah sorry, I just won’t have time till Sunday. Also more people will be out of finals so might wanna give this a crack, I’d like to pull some new players in!

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back