Training Training Reports and Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see Edward Allan sign on for a further 2 years as well, Ollie take a good hard look at yourself !
While I don't want to harass Henry, it looks soft as butter for him to complain about the distance. If he wanted to go home and play in Geelong with his brother, he could have just been honest.

Also probably says Allan is close to a debut if he re-signed so soon.

While I don't want to harass Henry, it looks soft as butter from him to complain about the distance. If he wanted to go home and play in Geelong with his brother, he could have just been honest.

Also probably says Allan is close to a debut if he re-signed so soon.
Especially for signing until end of 2026. The club is seeing something special in him. Same as Dan McStay is seeing.

Is this being shown on kayo next week?
No. But the club will have extended highlights.

What is being shown is our practice match against Carlton. I wonder whether that will be a freebie given there are zero broadcast dollars attached to it ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone die or faint from heat exhaustion?

The change had well and truly arrived long before the match started. Perfect conditions for the players outside being pretty blustery.

Question here that I poorly phrased last time:

Which players didn't perform well - excluding those who were injured?
Joe Richards didn't look at the level unfortunately.

Got enough of the ball but used it very poorly every time. Maybe he was nervous but he has a long way to come if he wants to play AFL.

Ash Johnson was very quiet, didn't do much at all.

Hasn't been mentioned but i thought Markov and bobby hill were better than expected.

I’m not sure why people think Hill isn’t or wont be any good.
From the outset you could see he was brought in and chased hard to be in the best side.
He will be in the selected side come round 1
He wasn't great at GWS, struggled to get 10 possessions and a goal per game. He definitely has factor though

I thought Bobby Hill looked very very sharp.

Felt like something happened anytime he was involved in a chain. As I was hoping he proved very hard to catch and weaved through traffic beautifully a few times.

Good disposal too. Quite excited to see how show his wares on the G

How was Frampton?

He was fine. Didn’t stand out but wasn’t bad either.

Which honestly is kinda all we need him to be this year.

Consistently….fine

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Training Reports and Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Back