Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks pabart for making the suggestion. :)

I am camping down at Barwon Heads this week and the team was down here yesterday for a training session.

Basically a hard running session up and down the steps and tracks around the bluff. With the exception of Griff, gilbee, hairless huddo, Minson and perhaps Grant, all the other players present were the "b" team pushing for selection.

Couldn't observe all the time as they were running the tracks but of note was both Minson and Wallis were always pushing through the group to outrun the others. On a bad note Griff rolled his ankle and had to sit out the last half of the session, however I did overhear trainers saying it wasn't bad.

My stlylish pup had some photos with the players at the end of the session, rocket asked him who his favourite player was. Met by silence, I said he is no longer with us, rocket said"" "what, the lunatic", and I just nodded.

It was nice of rocket to engage but thought it was a bit harsh to refere to Johnno as a lunatic though:rolleyes:

Apparently they all now headed to Torquay after

I am camping down at Barwon Heads this week and the team was down here yesterday for a training session.

Basically a hard running session up and down the steps and tracks around the bluff. With the exception of Griff, gilbee, hairless huddo, Minson and perhaps Grant, all the other players present were the "b" team pushing for selection.

Couldn't observe all the time as they were running the tracks but of note was both Minson and Wallis were always pushing through the group to outrun the others. On a bad note Griff rolled his ankle and had to sit out the last half of the session, however I did overhear trainers saying it wasn't bad.

My stlylish pup had some photos with the players at the end of the session, rocket asked him who his favourite player was. Met by silence, I said he is no longer with us, rocket said"" "what, the lunatic", and I just nodded.

It was nice of rocket to engage but thought it was a bit harsh to refere to Johnno as a lunatic though:rolleyes:

God damn! I was in Barwon Heads today :( I wonder if they are still around...

My stylish pup had some photos with the players at the end of the session, rocket asked him who his favourite player was. Met by silence, I said he is no longer with us, rocket said"" "what, the lunatic", and I just nodded.

Choosing another favourite player would seem to be a bit overdue, I would think. Lol that Rocket assumed the lunatic, rather than the former captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Back