Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Down here as well. They're doing end to end sim with the wings completely cut off - if they kick it outside the corridor plus about 5m either side of the centre square, it's a turnover

Flynn running laps with a physio

Having a squiz now. My God we have got one in Will Philips

Haven't been to training but he strikes me as a Daniel Harris type.

Looks switched on and aggressive at training from the get-go and immediately plays his natural game upon AFL debut.

Orange vs Green in end to end sim

Thomas vs Corr
Mahoney vs LMac
Xerri vs JWalker

Stephenson playing as a mid for orange just took two bounces and handballed to Mahoney who slotted one from 30m. LMac told Jesus Christ and his mates all about it

Ziebs training as the loose down back, taking kickouts
Yeah that won’t fly in the real stuff. Teams will just send a 7th forward down to match him up.
He needs to be training on someone to get used to actually defending if that’s where they want to play him

Yeah that won’t fly in the real stuff. Teams will just send a 7th forward down to match him up.
He needs to be training on someone to get used to actually defending if that’s where they want to play him

Some do, some don't

Cease bullshitting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh my god what Phillips just did out of a centre square ball up ...

Sharked opposition ruck tap, plant right foot, blind turn onto left, dropped two defenders with a turn of foot and delivered inside 50 on his left

18 years old. Making grown men look like ****ing idiots

You don't think teams would use a playmaking to exploit the fact he's likely to play unaccountably?

I never stated that either. I stated that some teams pick up a 7th defender and others go with a 7th defender themselves.

Last edited:
Sharked opposition ruck tap, plant right foot, blind turn onto left, dropped two defenders with a turn of foot and delivered inside 50 on his left

18 years old. Making grown men look like ******* idiots

............but, but, but.............what about Logan McDonald? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back