Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (67) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastTBC

Last edited:

You’re also not allowed to pay players via proxies or land developments. Just depends how ya go about it. Rug meet broom.

You have to take two 1sts over four years but an exception to that can be ticked off by AFL for certain players.

It really is farcical. Just like the rules of the game, this shit is so open to interpretations with a bunch of sub clauses it makes it really difficult to understand and it solidifies my disgust for the AFL

Could do a lot worse as a 2nd favourite team!

There's no 2nd favourite in our house, but the kids always want to know who I'm going for in a game we're watching that North isn't in.
It's very draw dependant in our house,,,,,whoever is playing Poorta!

Get absolutely ****ed Sydney what a bunch campaigners! We would be taking his wage and he is 32 and given you great service. Don’t be campaigners about this ..
To be fair the Sydney guy looked like a 16 year old boy about to get his first hand job and he went early, he looked that clueless.

I thought Kinnear Beatson was their main man, has he moved on?

The interview has that vibe of the newly promoted sales guy thinking they were just about to negotiate a billion dollar deal and wanted to act like he’s a tough negotiator.

To be fair the Sydney guy looked like a 16 year old boy about to get his first hand job and he went early, he looked that clueless.

I thought Kinnear Beatson was their main man, has he moved on?

The interview has that vibe of the newly promoted sales guy thinking they were just about to negotiate a billion dollar deal and wanted to act like he’s a tough negotiator.
Yep Kinnear has scaled back his role, probably more a sounding board. This Keane guy is more analytics based supposedly.

Yep Kinnear has scaled back his role, probably more a sounding board. This Keane guy is more analytics based supposedly.
Explains why it came across as he had NFI.

Not sure many experienced recruiters are playing hardball over a 32 year old that has asked to move after giving great service or at least aren’t saying it in public.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love trade week. More hot air than a balloon.
Exhibit 4216

Bombers have interest in Hawk​

Essendon have expressed interest in Hawthorn tagger Finn Maginness, but don’t expect a deal to be done.
“Finn Maginness is someone who fits our profile, but he is a contracted player so we don’t expect anything to happen in that space,” Bombers list boss Matt Rosa said.

I have expressed interest in Margot Robbie, but also don’t expect a deal to be done. “Margot Robbie is someone who fits my profile, but she is hot so I don’t expect anything to happen in that space”, gerry101101 said.

Breaking news.

Last edited:
If it appears that we are no longer in the chase for Houston l dont see any point by Brady to not announce our withdrawl from the race to get him...Hence l still feel that we are in the running for him...

If it appears that we are no longer in the chase for Houston l dont see any point by Brady to not announce our withdrawl from the race to get him...Hence l still feel that we are in the running for him...

Makes sense to just hang there on the outer in case it doesn’t work with the others.
It’s not like we’re after any other big names…..make our moves so the capital is there if we need to pull the trigger….if not then hit the draft

I have expressed interest in Margot Robbie, but also don’t expect a deal to be done. “Margot Robbie is someone who fits my profile, it she is hot so I don’t expect anything to happen in that size”, gerry101101 said.

Breaking news.
Unfortunately for your Margo interests, this is the classic * set up for a ‘coup’.

Explains why it came across as he had NFI.

Not sure many experienced recruiters are playing hardball over a 32 year old that has asked to move after giving great service or at least aren’t saying it in public.
I guess you gotta show you won't be a pushover at least publicly in your first time in the role.
Andrew Mackey was talking pretty similar stuff in his first year.

I don't think we were really a option or a consideration until the Melbourne's pick 5 deal fell through and Carlton were being pissy with pick 11+extra, if he is hellbent on returning to Victoria we are/were the 3rd or 4th and last option.

Probably sniffing around the 8, but if they have a good injury run, who knows?

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think their f1 will be between 6 and 13 before bids, compo etc.

Maybe 6 - 14 so anywhere from 13th to 5th. I don't think they make a PF next year.

The longer the silence from Caleb Daniel continues, the more likely he'll be with us next year.

Just means clubs are working out a deal.

He won't nominate us until the deal is pretty much set.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back