Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Like I agree, but I also don't mind turning over players that aren't working.

The longer this window goes the better its getting for us.

When we say “aren’t working”, sometimes this can only be demonstrated with time. The latter stages of Poch last season for example. Then in true Chelsea fashion, they punt the manager, start again, buy a host of new players etc etc.

The Aubameyang transaction still makes me chuckle, the ownership sanctioned it off the back of Tuchel’s relationship with him, days later they sack Tuchel.

All this PR stuff we’re hearing in the last few days, using their mouthpieces to purport some kind of sustainable wage model, yet have expended exorbitant prices on players, agent fees, manager payouts, wages etc etc.

I’ve got no doubt about the timing of it given you’re punting your academy player who became captain last season to Spain, and gave the armband last matchday to a bloke who live streamed himself participating in a racist/offensive chant. It’s attempted distraction.

Can only look on bewilderment at wtf Chelsea are doing.

When we say “aren’t working”, sometimes this can only be demonstrated with time. The latter stages of Poch last season for example. Then in true Chelsea fashion, they punt the manager, start again, buy a host of new players etc etc.

The Aubameyang transaction still makes me chuckle, the ownership sanctioned it off the back of Tuchel’s relationship with him, days later they sack Tuchel.

All this PR stuff we’re hearing in the last few days, using their mouthpieces to purport some kind of sustainable wage model, yet have expended exorbitant prices on players, agent fees, manager payouts, wages etc etc.

I’ve got no doubt about the timing of it given you’re punting your academy player who became captain last season to Spain, and gave the armband last matchday to a bloke who live streamed himself participating in a racist/offensive chant. It’s attempted distraction.

Can only look on bewilderment at wtf Chelsea are doing.
We are never going to agree and that's cool.

At the end of the day the proof will be in the pudding. We have a week to sort the shit out and a season ahead to show we are making progress.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon a few might go cheaper from Chelsea if clubs are willing to hold their ground.

No different to purchasing from clubs that are FFP troubled.

Everyone knows Chelsea want to move them on.

Yeah not a smart move to publicly chastise these guys. I mean what happens if they can't be moved before the window closes, an injury crisis strikes & Maresca all of a sudden needs to call on them? They're professionals and will play obviously but the desire won't be the same with a manager that's so publicly called them out.

Was he like this at Leicester with players on the outer or is this maybe more Blueco/Boehly driven?

Yeah not a smart move to publicly chastise these guys. I mean what happens if they can't be moved before the window closes, an injury crisis strikes & Maresca all of a sudden needs to call on them? They're professionals and will play obviously but the desire won't be the same with a manager that's so publicly called them out.

Was he like this at Leicester with players on the outer or is this maybe more Blueco/Boehly driven?
Na wasn't like this last year but we also didn't have 1500 players on the books.

It's such an unnecessary distraction they've created for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back