Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes I get what you’re saying. The question was moreso how many are currently listed, noting that that is likely to significantly reduce in the remaining fortnight. Just curious I guess. It certainly seems like a lot of business to try and finalise in a relatively shortish period of time.

Like that list isn't just 'senior' footballers, they are throwing in kids just out of the academy for shock value. Plus the ones already gone from the squad.

There is 25 over 21s on that list posted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair play to Palace sticking to their guns. Geordies should try to find the next Guelhi really.
Thankfully the days of Palace needing to sell at any reasonable offer are over, at least at present.

Incredibly, Newcastle have been told 4 times what Palace want for Guehi, and they have low balled every time.

I dont understand this one, he was terrific last season and also bring flexibility with him being able to play anywhere across the back four. No idea why we are trying to push him out.
You're not. He just wants to play more often and in his favoured posiion. He had his best season last year too, by a country mile.

You're not. He just wants to play more often and in his favoured posiion. He had his best season last year too, by a country mile.
I don't rate him at all at CB, too short and bad in the air. And not a goal threat at all on corners.

He's great with pacey wingers as a full back on either side though.

I dont understand this one, he was terrific last season and also bring flexibility with him being able to play anywhere across the back four. No idea why we are trying to push him out.

Where do you get the sense you're pushing him out? He's clearly not in the squad because he has significant interest from other clubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back