Transgender

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that the tolerance of anti-trans language on BF is at an all-time low. Jokes and insults that are trans-related, as well as anti-trans and bigoted rhetoric will be met with infractions, threadbans etc as required. It's a sensitive (and important) topic, so behave like well-mannered adults when discussing it, PARTICULARLY when disagreeing. This equally applies across the whole site.

Last edited:
I felt sick reading that. This is what rampant far left-extremism has created.

Please Andrew, try not to hijack this with political parochialism, it's just too serious. This is a basic human rights responsibility.

This little boy cannot comprehend the massive fallout of being castrated at 7 years of age.

It's abominable. I'd be amazed if any stable trans person supported this, and that's who needs to step forward now.

We need heroes from the trans world to step forward.

The trans activist who launched formal human rights complaints against salons for declining to wax her testicles and penis, has had her cases dismissed.

"According to the news release, The decision noted, “human rights legislation does not require a service provider to wax a type of genitals they are not trained for and have not consented to wax.” The decision further found that Yaniv “engaged in improper conduct,” “filed complaints for improper purposes,” and concluded Yaniv’s testimony was “disingenuous and self-serving.” Finally, noted the Tribunal, Yaniv was “evasive and argumentative and contradicted herself” while giving evidence."

Good enough for me.

I felt sick reading that.

Yeah. I'm all for parents allowing a child to explore a different gender role up to/including name change and clothing, but physical changes? I think there is now enough stories of 'gender change regret' to understand that these are not decisions that can or should be taken lightly by any parent.

Kids are like explorers. Everything's unknown land to them. Sometimes they have bloody good guides in parents and teachers and the like but still, growing up is always going to lead to new things being discovered.

Feeling a need in playing a different gender role while young only to discover later on post-puberty that you no longer feel that way? It happens. It probably happens a lot. I believe allowances can be made towards this while not permanently altering anything within the child's body.

When they reach an 'age of reason' it will be time to revise and review.

View attachment 769297

Great news for women!

Transgender cyclist wins world champs, claims only objections come from losers. !!

LOL

Marvelous that.

It won't be long before all female sports are dominated by transgender athletes.

If a bloke finds he can't compete against his fellow biological males, well nowadays he has medical alternatives that level the playing field.

Let us weigh up our options. Should we take on Lance Armstrong and his super testosterone powered single testicle bike, or a couple of over-the-hill sheilas in their 40's?

tenor.gif

Equality at work :thumbsu:

Meanwhile in the UK, the police are allowing rapists of women, who did it with their penis, to be recorded as female.

Rape suspects are asked to self-define their gender when under investigation by Kent Police, it has been revealed.​
The force says it is currently managing three convicted rapists who identify as female.​
Such an approach has prompted outrage by women's rights group Fair Play for Women who state it is highly offensive for a woman who was r*ped to have it recorded that the attacker was female.​
Nicola Williams, director of the organisation which disclosed gender identification policy among police forces across England, told the Sunday Times: “You can’t get much more of a male crime than rape."​

Marvelous that.

It won't be long before all female sports are dominated by transgender athletes.

If a bloke finds he can't compete against his fellow biological males, well nowadays he has medical alternatives that level the playing field.

Let us weigh up our options. Should we take on Lance Armstrong and his super testosterone powered single testicle bike, or a couple of over-the-hill sheilas in their 40's?

tenor.gif

Equality at work :thumbsu:
Is there any evidence of any trans person ever making a gender transition because they weren't good enough to be elite in male sports so they decided to become a woman?

Is there any evidence of any trans person ever making a gender transition because they weren't good enough to be elite in male sports so they decided to become a woman?

It's unrealistic to expect sporting bodies to assess those motivations in individuals.

Either there needs to be clear rules that prevent biological men competing in women's sport - or the division between men and women's sport should be dropped completely.

It's unrealistic to expect sporting bodies to assess those motivations in individuals.

Either there needs to be clear rules that prevent biological men competing in women's sport - or the division between men and women's sport should be dropped completely.
I'm just asking for one example.

There are many cases.

Laurel Hubbard competed as a male weightlifter, and was successful at the domestic level.

Then transitioned in her mid 30's.

At the age of 39, she went on to win an International weightlifting gold medal competing as a female in the female category.

Believe it, or not.

There are many cases.

Laurel Hubbard competed as a male weightlifter, and was successful at the domestic level.

Then transitioned in her mid 30's.

At the age of 39, she went on to win an International weightlifting gold medal competing as a female in the female category.

Believe it, or not.
Did Laurel Hubbard transition in order to become an elite female athlete because she wasn't successful enough as a man? Was that her motivation?

I'm not denying that there are trans people who make a transition and could then compete at the highest levels of female sport. I'm saying that trans people don't transition in order to do that. There seems to be a pretty unrealistic idea amongst some contributors here about what it means to transition and why someone would choose to go through that very difficult process.

So again I ask, is there any evidence of anyone who transitioned who was motivated by the desire to become an elite female athlete?

Best High School male athletes in 2016 vs Women Olympians in 2016.

I see the only theoretical gold for the women is in the 5000m. Perhaps an Olympic quality female 5000m runner has been doing elite training for this event for a decade plus and has built up the endurance as opposed to a teenaged boy. As you progress to the open world records for both sexes, the males record is over 1 minute and 33 seconds quicker, that's about a lap and a half.

Did Laurel Hubbard transition in order to become an elite female athlete because she wasn't successful enough as a man? Was that her motivation?

I'm not denying that there are trans people who make a transition and could then compete at the highest levels of female sport. I'm saying that trans people don't transition in order to do that. There seems to be a pretty unrealistic idea amongst some contributors here about what it means to transition and why someone would choose to go through that very difficult process.

So again I ask, is there any evidence of anyone who transitioned who was motivated by the desire to become an elite female athlete?

I'd have to ring up Laurel and ask her.

I'm not convinced I'd get a straight answer though. It would be like ringing up a bunch of random people and asking them if they ever cheated on their tax return. In all likelihood most of them have at some stage, but getting them to admit it is another thing.

However, just for you I will scour the known internet universe in search of a study or a survey that answers your question. brb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is there this view that men are so sick and depraved, that they would go through all of that?
Just to also deal with the controversy, hate, and rejection??

Who actually wants that??

Are you being bigoted? It's certainly possible he woke up that morning and felt as though he was trapped in the wrong body. Upon hitting the gym in a cloud of self-doubt and confusion he finally revealed to the world he now identified as female. His first deadlift he realised he accidently broke the female world record with ease and it became clear he was actually a male and from then on went back to identifying as such.
No, I'm not being bigoted. I think you are, though, it you think that pathetic story you just told reflects the transgender experience.

Are you being bigoted? It's certainly possible he woke up that morning and felt as though he was trapped in the wrong body. Upon hitting the gym in a cloud of self-doubt and confusion he finally revealed to the world he now identified as female. His first deadlift he realised he accidently broke the female world record with ease and it became clear he was actually a male and from then on went back to identifying as such.
Some people actually take this stuff seriously.

Well done on diminishing the anti-trans movement.

We had the Spanish men’s Paralympics basketball team pretend to be mentally disabled, and they won gold in 2000, so it’s not beyond the scope of reason.

Do you think the Texas judge from the post on the previous page took the well-being of the 7 year old child seriously enough?
Can you link me to the court transcript? Or the case?

Based on the information so far, it's insane and something should be done to protect the child.

But... well... I don't believe that the major concern for most of the anti-trans is actually the welfare of children...

Well done for lowering yourself to other's standards.

We had the Spanish men’s Paralympics basketball team pretend to be mentally disabled, and they won gold in 2000, so it’s not beyond the scope of reason.
It isn't beyond the scope of reason, no.

But has it actually happened? Does it make sense to suggest that it is going to happen , and not just in an isolated case like you just mentioned in relation to the Paralympics, but on some sort of mass scale?

System failed again. They didn't do the tests beforehand.

The team didn't all have the tests done. And it's claimed some of them didn't have an IQ below 75.

Therefore men are willing to cut their dick off, face a lifetime of ridicule, hate, and insults, just to do better in their hobby.

I disagree.

Therefore men are willing to cut their dick off,
You don’t have to cut your dick off to compete as a woman, dumbo. Rachel McKinnon and Hannah Mouncey for example are completely intact.

But has it actually happened? Does it make sense to suggest that it is going to happen , and not just in an isolated case like you just mentioned in relation to the Paralympics, but on some sort of mass scale?
Given relaxation of the rules only happened in the past few years we probably don’t yet know if anyone has deliberately cheated. The likelihood is that it has already happened, and will become more prolific. Why wouldn’t it?

Why is this even relevant?

You made a stupid point...
Which you rebutted with something even dumber. No one has to go through surgery to compete as a woman. The same skin in the game exists as people who faked being mentally disabled to compete in the Paralympics

What is Hannah Mouncey currently competing in?
The AFL was heavily criticised for denying Mouncey a place in AFLW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back