Transgender

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that the tolerance of anti-trans language on BF is at an all-time low. Jokes and insults that are trans-related, as well as anti-trans and bigoted rhetoric will be met with infractions, threadbans etc as required. It's a sensitive (and important) topic, so behave like well-mannered adults when discussing it, PARTICULARLY when disagreeing. This equally applies across the whole site.

Last edited:
So you're speculating that posters who debate trans competing in female sports are in support of feminists. Got it.

I'm not a feminist or support most of their views, but I do support their concern of trans m to f athletes competing in women's sports.
You're doing this on purpose.

Feminists aren't feminists because they are in support of feminists...

It's because they are in support of women.

Stop trying to wind me up with whatever this is... I know you're smarter than that.

You're doing this on purpose.

Feminists are feminists because they are in support of feminists...

It's because they are in support of women.

Stop trying to wind me up with whatever this is... I know you're smarter than that.

I'm not, I'm merely pointing out that using feminism in this issue and speculating that posters who are in opposition to trans competing in women's competition are also feminist supporters in sarcasm is sarcasm. In your words "they must be extreme feminists" trying to suggest that because they oppose trans competitors that they are those "types" that are also opposed to feminist views.

I can see through the sarcasm mate.

I'm not, I'm merely pointing out that using feminism in this issue and speculating that posters who are in opposition to trans competing in women's competition are also feminist supporters in sarcasm is sarcasm. In your words "they must be extreme feminists" trying to suggest that because they oppose trans competitors that they are those "types" that are also opposed to feminist views.

I can see through the sarcasm mate.
I'm out. You're doing this deliberately.
I even quoted it for you, and you're still pretending.

Best High School male athletes in 2016 vs Women Olympians in 2016.

Results (100 Meters)
If based solely on their performance in the Olympic finals, none of the women would have qualified to compete in the boys event (a time less than 10.7s is required). Boys' median: 10.50s, Women's median: 10.88s.

Results (200 Meters)
If based solely on their performance in the Olympic finals, none of the women would have qualified to compete in the boys event (a time less than 21.55s is required). Boys' median: 21.01s, Women's median: 22.26s.

Results (100 Meters)
If based solely on their performance in the Olympic finals, none of the women would have qualified to compete in the boys event (a time less than 10.7s is required). Boys' median: 10.50s, Women's median: 10.88s.

Results (200 Meters)
If based solely on their performance in the Olympic finals, none of the women would have qualified to compete in the boys event (a time less than 21.55s is required). Boys' median: 21.01s, Women's median: 22.26s.

Obviously.

The amazing thing is that some claim there's no science to back this up.

There's literally decades of analysis, and countless millennia of real life examples to back this up.

In the intellectual fields, women are at least on an even par with males, or probably even better represented, but in the physical realms they are outperformed in every category that comes to my mind.

If this is true, wow.

To what depths of depravity will progressives sink?

The trans activist who launched formal human rights complaints against salons for declining to wax her testicles and penis, has had her cases dismissed.

"According to the news release, The decision noted, “human rights legislation does not require a service provider to wax a type of genitals they are not trained for and have not consented to wax.” The decision further found that Yaniv “engaged in improper conduct,” “filed complaints for improper purposes,” and concluded Yaniv’s testimony was “disingenuous and self-serving.” Finally, noted the Tribunal, Yaniv was “evasive and argumentative and contradicted herself” while giving evidence."

The trans activist who launched formal human rights complaints against salons for declining to wax her testicles and penis, has had her cases dismissed.

"According to the news release, The decision noted, “human rights legislation does not require a service provider to wax a type of genitals they are not trained for and have not consented to wax.” The decision further found that Yaniv “engaged in improper conduct,” “filed complaints for improper purposes,” and concluded Yaniv’s testimony was “disingenuous and self-serving.” Finally, noted the Tribunal, Yaniv was “evasive and argumentative and contradicted herself” while giving evidence."

Johnothan is a freak who was well dealt with by the court.

Another world record smashed.
Female opponent not even in the shot.

Aries is also a female.

Was pretty amazing. My tweet about it being very Assassin's Creed was well received.

Not sure what the point of bringing this up is though?

Obviously.

The amazing thing is that some claim there's no science to back this up.

There's literally decades of analysis, and countless millennia of real life examples to back this up.

In the intellectual fields, women are at least on an even par with males, or probably even better represented, but in the physical realms they are outperformed in every category that comes to my mind.
IMG_20191023_090832.jpg
No surprises here - wonder what happens around age 14-15 that suddenly makes them overtake women athletes at the elite level? Hmmmm...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's where it begins.

Actually, I'd like to see how the exposure to similarly aged, sexually maturing females, impacts the testosterone production of teenage males.

I'm curious if the motivation increases the output, so to speak. I'm wondering if someone has done their Ph.D in correlating the number of adolescent moments of environmental arousal (as differentiated from spontaneous arousal) to later testosterone levels.

It could be a huge discovery, but I'd hate for my research to get used to try and reduce toxic masculinity by requiring all males to be schooled away from females until they are 18.

No surprises here - wonder what happens around age 14-15 that suddenly makes them overtake women athletes at the elite level? Hmmmm...

1571786176222.png

:think::think::think::think::think:

* note 400 vs 40 in top pair of graphs.

It could be a huge discovery, but I'd hate for my research to get used to try and reduce toxic masculinity by requiring all males to be schooled away from females until they are 18.

That wouldn't make a difference - they would still jizz over pr0n

That's where it begins.

Actually, I'd like to see how the exposure to similarly aged, sexually maturing females, impacts the testosterone production of teenage males.

I'm curious if the motivation increases the output, so to speak. I'm wondering if someone has done their Ph.D in correlating the number of adolescent moments of environmental arousal (as differentiated from spontaneous arousal) to later testosterone levels.

Pheromones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back