Transgender

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that the tolerance of anti-trans language on BF is at an all-time low. Jokes and insults that are trans-related, as well as anti-trans and bigoted rhetoric will be met with infractions, threadbans etc as required. It's a sensitive (and important) topic, so behave like well-mannered adults when discussing it, PARTICULARLY when disagreeing. This equally applies across the whole site.

Last edited:
Which you rebutted with something even dumber. No one has to go through surgery to compete as a woman. The same skin in the game exists as people who faked being mentally disabled to compete in the Paralympics
Wasn't my actual point. Was just part of it that you jumped on, to excuse how stupid your point was...

The rebuttal was earlier in the post. The rest was pointing out how ridiculous your post was.

The AFL was heavily criticised for denying Mouncey a place in AFLW.
Ah, so you do know... it's why you can't answer.
A year ago they fixed it, and you're still using Hannah as evidence of the 'slippery slope'.

Weak.

Wasn't my actual point. Was just part of it that you jumped on, to excuse how stupid your point was...

The rebuttal was earlier in the post. The rest was pointing out how ridiculous your post was.
You are seriously a cretin.

Ah, so you do know... it's why you can't answer.
A year ago they fixed it, and you're still using Hannah as evidence of the 'slippery slope'.

Weak.
I'm not using Mouncey as anything other than an example of fully intact male who wished to compete as female.

Why is this even relevant?

It is relevant because people are posting stuff like this in this thread:

Marvelous that.

It won't be long before all female sports are dominated by transgender athletes.

If a bloke finds he can't compete against his fellow biological males, well nowadays he has medical alternatives that level the playing field.

Let us weigh up our options. Should we take on Lance Armstrong and his super testosterone powered single testicle bike, or a couple of over-the-hill sheilas in their 40's?

tenor.gif

Equality at work :thumbsu:

RobbieK is also wrong, it wasn't an isolated case, it was widespread cheating by the Spanish Paralympics team, which led to the abolition of many mentally disabled sports at the Paralympics.
If it wasn't isolated then what other examples of people pretending to be disabled to participate in the Paralympics are there?

If it wasn't isolated then what other examples of people pretending to be disabled to participate in the Paralympics are there?
Considering the IPC banned intellectual disabilities for 12 years and instituted a more rigorous testing regime, while limiting the number of competing sports who qualify, I'd say they took the cheating factor more seriously than you're willing to accept.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering the IPC banned intellectual disabilities for 12 years and instituted a more rigorous testing regime, while limiting the number of competing sports who qualify, I'd say they took the cheating factor more seriously than you're willing to accept.
So.... no examples, then?

Racist posts. I can see why that upsets you.
Strange that moderators just appear out of nowhere every thread in which you are getting owned. Like earlier in this thread.

Look, the point is that nothing gets you hotter than being able to 'destroy' someone with logic.
That you're looking for insults, distractions and blaming others... shows that you know you're wrong.
Nothing wrong with insults if your interlocutor is a dimwit. How else do you separate the wheat from the chaff?

Because people don't just become trans because they can't be elite male athletes and so decide they want to be elite female athletes instead.
Essendon footballers let themselves be injected with potentially carcinogenic drugs because they thought they might gain an advantage. But no, no one will want to win gold as a woman.

Strange that moderators just appear out of nowhere every thread in which you are getting owned. Like earlier in this thread.

Nothing wrong with insults if your interlocutor is a dimwit. How else do you separate the wheat from the chaff?
I never noticed. Maybe people like you are mashing the button on me wherever I post?

Nothing wrong with insults at all. But you know you're wrong.

So.... no examples, then?
As sorted said, we don't know the motivations for those who have competed as women after transitioning. Maybe Laurel Hubbard wanted to win weightlifting championships. Maybe Rachel McKinnon wanted to win bike races. Are they going to tell us their motivation? You are inferring it wasn't, but how do you know?

Because people have been taking advantage of loopholes in systems for generations... it clearly means transsexuals are bad.

This isn't a human condition... it's transsexuals.

You know transsexuals will do the wrong thing, because... well look at all the examples of non-transsexuals doing the wrong thing.
How is someone so confident yet so stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back