realdeal

Rookie
May 14, 2003
St.Kilda
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
utah jazz
On 'before the bounce' they just shwed some of travis cloke in a press conference during the week. he got a bit confused with his cliche's, something about cut to the talk with smoke and shadows behind the window or something.... hilarious..

can anyone get it on youtube?? even collingwood supporters would get a laugh from it.. cheers..

ha yes saw it, he doesnt seem like the sharpest tool gonig around, was rubbish on the footy show last night

I'd be careful making big statements like that mate :D

Haha, Travis does struggle in the media aspect. He wasn't too bad on the footy show last night, will only get better.

Apparently, he had horrific surgery on his jaw in the past,whether this has impacted on his speech, not too sure.

As long as he kicks them through the big sticks tomorrow, that's all I am concerned about :p

Travis knows the score…
We think Travis Cloke was trying to say that the Crows aren't ones for cloak and dagger tactics when he spoke to the media at the Lexus Centre on Wednesday, but make up your own mind:

"I think earlier in the week Adelaide has come out and said that it's going to be a low-scoring game. They're pretty straight to their word; they don't talk a lot of smoke and shadows behind the windows, so we'll take that on board."

http://afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=67166

i was only saying a couple of weeks agao to a mate about how dumb he sounds.....wont bother how he plays but guys like him should just keep it shut.....likes himself a bit too.....thick as 10 bricks lol:D

He's 21.... do we really expect young footy players to instantly become outstanding orators when faced with a media scrum?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

as bad as Steve Johnson trying to say 'statistics' ?

(yes, well aware that Trav talks like a 9 year old)

That was arguably the funniest thing I have seen this year :D

homerpyth.jpg

I feel bad for some footballers talking -they should know there limitations and stick to short, simple answers. Cloke obviously doesn't know his...yet.

LOL He reminded me of Kath of Kath and Kim fame ...or Joe Bjeke Peterson they always get their cliche's muddled up . :D

But like others have said ..they don't need to be oracles to be able to play footy ..thank god.

Remove this Banner Ad

Travis Cloke press conference

Remove this Banner Ad

Back