Trengove - 2 Week Suspension

Remove this Banner Ad

I've done some ridiculous things in order to procrastinate in my time, but following the AFL Tribunal live on the AFL website has to be up there with the best/worst.

thanks for that mate didnt know you could follow it. Since I have nothing to do I'm gonna follow it as well.

The MRP can accept a 3 week suspension with an early guilty plea. The AFL tribunal found the MRP guilty of head high stupidity, reckless punishment resulting in disproportionate penalties, and its conduct was also deemed intentional...... seriously though he better get off.

The MRP can accept a 3 week suspension with an early guilty plea. The AFL tribunal found the MRP guilty of head high stupidity, reckless punishment resulting in disproportionate penalties, and its conduct was also deemed intentional...... seriously though he better get off.

:thumbsu:

Stupid Adelaide medico's being sooks and giving the injury report to the MRP. (Although the Melbourne doc's did it after the Hawks thrashing)

anyone able to confirm if there is anything in the laws of the game that stipulate that the consequence of the tackle be taken into account and when this should occur?

Ie. Pretty fair to state that had Dangerfield got up and kept playing, we wouldnt be talking about it.. I noticed that they mentioned something about him needing to have his cognitive motions monitored daily.. Was wondering why this is even relevant?

It's not, it's just there to influence the decision. The Adelaide medico's are being petty because their team got assraped at the G on Sunday.

And Dangermouse needs his cognitive functions tested daily because the kid is a ****ing reckless tit. I wonder how many times he has been knocked out/concussed in his footy (not just AFL) career? 20+?

He should retire before he becomes a vegetable.

Tinney not being very nice, and it doesn't sound like we made a very strong case, doesn't sound good.
Is he always this way?

Maybe I'm bias, but I see it as a solid tackle with unfortunate consequences. Would be very disappointed for him to miss 3(?) weeks if found guilty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tinney not being very nice, and it doesn't sound like we made a very strong case, doesn't sound good.
Is he always this way?

"Tinney suggesting the same outcome could have been achieved with considerably less force than was used." from the live feed.

Seriously?

Findlay has some good points. I reckon Jack should be ok here especially as he has the backing of so many current AFL players. Fingers crossed

"Tinney suggesting the same outcome could have been achieved with considerably less force than was used." from the live feed.

Seriously?

Would love Tinney to tell us how much force exactly would have produced the required result. :rolleyes:

What a ****ing joke.

Misses North, St Kilda and Carlton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trengove - 2 Week Suspension

Remove this Banner Ad

Back