Trent Cotchin is the best player in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On form Trent Cotchin is the best player in the AFL this year. He should win or place for the brownlow. He has consistently all year been in the best players and is extremely damaging with the ball. Will probably win the Coaches Votes Award this year too.

I made a big call earlier in the year and you all laughed. Well I walk big and I talk big and I'm coming out on top. All of you should apologise and Cotchin is an absolute champion.
When he can beat Danial Jackson in the B&F get back to us. :thumbsu:

It's unlikely Cotchin will challenge Ablett next year. But it's not so unlikely it should be laughed at.

He's one of the very few absolutely elite midfielder at a young age who still has an unknown ceiling. In other words, he's a proven gun with untapped potential. If anyone will challenge Ablett next year, Cotchin makes a good case.

It's unlikely Cotchin will challenge Ablett next year. But it's not so unlikely it should be laughed at.

He's one of the very few absolutely elite midfielder at a young age who still has an unknown ceiling. In other words, he's a proven gun with untapped potential. If anyone will challenge Ablett next year, Cotchin makes a good case.

oh%20no...%20not%20this%shit%20again.jpg

Cotchin is at least a few rungs below Ablett. Not saying he won't make it towards the end of his career, but it's certainly not going to be in the next 2-3 years.

Bumped by a Crows supporter. Why am I not surprised?

Trent's one of the most underated players in the comp at the moment. He struggled with a knee injury (first Freo game) for quite a bit of the season and now he's gone from "best young player" to "dime-a-dozen potato who can't kick and has no hurt factor".

He's the best <25 year old midfielder in the game. He basically won the Brownlow last year and polled 19 votes despite carrying an injury. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see him win the Charlie next year. Ablett will be hard to catch now that he's taken his game to another level though.

Bull shit. I
Bumped by a Crows supporter. Why am I not surprised?

Trent's one of the most underated players in the comp at the moment. He struggled with a knee injury (first Freo game) for quite a bit of the season and now he's gone from "best young player" to "dime-a-dozen potato who can't kick and has no hurt factor".

He's the best <25 year old midfielder in the game. He basically won the Brownlow last year and polled 19 votes despite carrying an injury. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see him win the Charlie next year. Ablett will be hard to catch now that he's taken his game to another level though.

Bull crap. I responded to a post put up today. 22 mins ago as I type.

Bumped by Top_4_Tiger today - Richmond supporter. Cotchin hasn't passed Pendles let alone Ablett. Hence my reply.

Bull shit. I

Bull crap. I responded to a post put up today. 22 mins ago as I type.

Bumped by Top_4_Tiger today - Richmond supporter. Cotchin hasn't passed Pendles let alone Ablett. Hence my reply.

Post 694 - Sep 7, 2012
Post 695 - Today at 12:55 (Bailey01, a Crows supporter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back