Toast Trent McKenzie Retires

Remove this Banner Ad

If we get the same improvement from Trent as we did from Charlie then we are in for a great player.

The Suns aren't a real AFL club in any sense so it's impossible to judge a player based on his performance there. I consider him basically a first year player.

It’s gotta be McBain:

Hinkley: “I don’t wanna hear it McBain! That cannon of yours is against regulations! On this team, we go by the gameplan!”

McKenzie: “Bye, gameplan.”

It’s gotta be McBain:

Hinkley: “I don’t wanna hear it McBain! That cannon of yours is against regulations! On this team, we go by the gameplan!”

McKenzie: “Bye, gameplan.”

This is the best thing you've ever posted.

Just about impossible to say the word "Dulmial" if you've had a few too many. That's why it will never catch on ...

On the contrary, this is why it will catch on. Old codgers who have partook in too many schooners trying to banter and then the Dulmiole Goon will roost one over the Women’s and Children’s (ironically having a healing effect on those who normally suffer as non-combatants in armed conflict), trying to say the GOAT nickname to the amusement of all and sundry.

Have been asked by the club to change Trent’s official nickname to The Dulmial Weapon as the term ‘gun’ is too suggestive. #resist

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trent McKenzie ....By Trent McKenzie
A fresh environment, a fresh group of teammates and a fresh club will serve me well. It was important for me, as a 25-year-old, to get out of the same routine and get out of my comfort zone.
I think that will help me to become the player I want to become.
After being delisted by Gold Coast at the end of October, I didn’t have to wait long to find a new home.
Having known Ken Hinkley well from his time at the Suns made Port a viable option for me. He’s a good man, and he looked after me in the past, so I leapt at it.
http://www.aflplayers.com.au/article/players-voice-trent-mckenzie/
Very Interesting read..
I like this bit ..:thumbsu:
As someone who hasn’t played finals in seven AFL seasons, or even remotely close to making it, I’m so driven to achieve that with Port.
It’s the reason you play and I hope I can stamp my spot in the team and we can go from there.

Hope it all works out for "The Cannon" :D:p

I like this bit ..:thumbsu:
As someone who hasn’t played finals in seven AFL seasons, or even remotely close to making it, I’m so driven to achieve that with Port.
It’s the reason you play and I hope I can stamp my spot in the team and we can go from there.
McKenzie, Trengove, Rockliff, Watts. 4 out of our 5 in's have had none or minimal experience of finals. They should be a driven group.

McKenzie, Trengove, Rockliff, Watts. 4 out of our 5 in's have had none or minimal experience of finals. They should be a driven group.
Jay Schulz always said he just wanted to play finals with us since he never got the opportunity at Richmond. If those guys give as much on the field as Schulzy did we will be looking pretty good.

Winners are grinners, hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Trent McKenzie Retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Back