Tri series are back this summer

Remove this Banner Ad

will be interesting to see if Channel Nine wimp out of the Neutral games as per last time around when a couple of them were on Fox (i think the Adelaide Oval neutral game was one from memory).

Early december for the start of the international season here in Oz seems a bit late.

will be interesting to see if Channel Nine wimp out of the Neutral games as per last time around when a couple of them were on Fox (i think the Adelaide Oval neutral game was one from memory).

Early december for the start of the international season here in Oz seems a bit late.

Knowing them they will. The least they could do is put it on GEM or GO. I also bet there will be no cricket in High Definition.

I really hope they lose the rights soon. Still annoyed about the World Cup. Plus it would get rid of most of the commentary team.

Additionally does anyone know when the new anti-siphoning legislation kicks in? It better be in before the World Twenty20 next year.

just looking at those fixtures...geez i'd be pretty cut if i was a queenslander. apart from just being cut about the fact i was a queenslander, i'd be cut that the gabba misses out on a proper test. this NZ "series" is wank. shoulda been 5 tests against india and a token hit down in hobart against the kiwis

either way the aussie day test back in adelaide is win:thumbsu:

just looking at those fixtures...geez i'd be pretty cut if i was a queenslander. apart from just being cut about the fact i was a queenslander, i'd be cut that the gabba misses out on a proper test. this NZ "series" is wank. shoulda been 5 tests against india and a token hit down in hobart against the kiwis

either way the aussie day test back in adelaide is win:thumbsu:

It always seems to rain at the Gabba so I would rather they not get a Indian test match. Australia only need three days to beat the Kiwis. They only have one strike bowler (Vettori) and one key batsman (Vettori).

but our only player in Watson isn't a great player of spin - he's got the cut shot, the pull shot and the slog to the leg side - so it won't be very easy

as for playing only one test against NZ - LOL. Gone are the days when we can say "you're nowhere near us we're gonna treat you like shit and play as little as possible against you" to NZ, SL etc. a 5 test series would be 10X more interesting than a 5 test series v India.

as for playing only one test against NZ - LOL. Gone are the days when we can say "you're nowhere near us we're gonna treat you like shit and play as little as possible against you" to NZ, SL etc. a 5 test series would be 10X more interesting than a 5 test series v India.

meh I'd still rather 5 tests against India. never liked 4 test series' out of the principle that it can be dead after 2 games. either 3 tests or 5 tests or none at all imho. 2 or 1 is all pointless really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

meh I'd still rather 5 tests against India. never liked 4 test series' out of the principle that it can be dead after 2 games. either 3 tests or 5 tests or none at all imho. 2 or 1 is all pointless really.

3 and 5 test series can still be a drawn series (1-1 or 2-2)

i also remember the 4 test series in india in 04/05 being 2-1 ;)

yeah nah what i mean is, if they hold the trophy, which they do, if they win the first two the series is dead already. might as well play 5 and make it interesting, although it may get somewhat tedious watching the indians flay us all summer. or give them 3 and give the kiwis 3. 2 tests is just silly and 4 is a half arsed version of 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Tri series are back this summer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back