Traded Troy Menzel [traded to Adelaide for #28 and Sam Kerridge]

Remove this Banner Ad

28 and kerridge overs are you crazy. Done deal if that is true. Pick 13 I'd be happy to trade for menzel kid is a jet.

disposal is ordinary

Getting rid of Menzel would be a massive mistake by the blues...28 + Kerridge is ridiculous....potential A grader who had niggles and a shit game plan to deal with last year. I think this rumor is BS as it would be a poor list management decision to get rid of one of the only talented youngsters we have on our list. I'd consider it if it helps score Tomlinson but would be disappointed. Watch his 2014 highlights Blues fans and you'll see how good he can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting thing a Carlton poster wrote about him, hope it's sour grapes....

Sent this in a PM to Magruder a while ago which explains why Carlton would be open to trading him:

A lot of the staff at the club are really not fans of Troy. Doesn't like putting in the hard yards and is very very fond of himself, has a really poor attitude & a serious issue with showing a lack of respect to senior club figures. He finds an injury whenever the going gets tough and unless he puts in a good preseason I reckon he's going to stagnate next year so will only hurt his trade value. A real shame seeing as he has a lot of talent and having seen his brother's work ethic and injury troubles you'd think he'd work his arse off to make it. Wait and see what happens on that one.

Some of it won't make sense as it was in response some other things but you get the general picture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Troy Menzel [traded to Adelaide for #28 and Sam Kerridge]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back