• Definitely not Janus

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Definitely Janus

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time of year I have to mow and edge and weed more often!

Only need to do the blower and vac about once a month though, that's a fortnight job in dust storm season.

Get a better type of lawn if you have to mow it once a week for it to look good and be healthy

Ffs no one has time for that and I enjoy a good mow

Get a better type of lawn if you have to mow it once a week for it to look good and be healthy

Ffs no one has time for that and I enjoy a good mow
You may have interpreted my post as a whinge. It takes about 20 minutes and I'm more than happy to do it. The fact that it grows so quickly in summer is a sign of good health

That's alright.

To each their own but AC/DC got their songs right the first time. Literally the only cover I think is better is Jailbreak by Yothu Yindi.

I definitely understand and encourage mixing it up and doing your thing, but what gave their music it's power was it's basic nature, it's discipline. There's no lead fills for the bass or drums or guitar, only Angus during the solos. During the rest of the song he locks in with Malcolm to the rhythm. I reckon if you lose that regimental, almost mechanical sound, you lose some of that magic. There's a real power in restraint sometimes.

Ironic because the singer actually seemed to have less range than Bon and sounds a bit more punkish, didn't quite fit with the music.

****en' slow day on here when I waffle like that.

That's alright.

To each their own but AC/DC got their songs right the first time. Literally the only cover I think is better is Jailbreak by Yothu Yindi.

I definitely understand and encourage mixing it up and doing your thing, but what gave their music it's power was it's basic nature, it's discipline. There's no lead fills for the bass or drums or guitar, only Angus during the solos. During the rest of the song he locks in with Malcolm to the rhythm. I reckon if you lose that regimental, almost mechanical sound, you lose some of that magic. There's a real power in restraint sometimes.

Ironic because the singer actually seemed to have less range than Bon and sounds a bit more punkish, didn't quite fit with the music.

fu**en' slow day on here when I waffle like that.

I think it's just supposed to be a bit of fun. 😬

That's alright.

fu**en' slow day on here when I waffle like that.
You’ll hate this then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a horrible, heartbreaking, tragic story. I wish the news services would run with the accurate headline that the death of Ann-Marie Smith is being investigated as a major crime, not that her carer was sacked.

It's good to see local news services starting to return to normal for SA. 9 news had time to run a story on the length of the queue to a Port Elliot bakery.

Kind of Covid related but so Adelaide.

This is a horrible, heartbreaking, tragic story. I wish the news services would run with the accurate headline that the death of Ann-Marie Smith is being investigated as a major crime, not that her carer was sacked.

Absolutely disgusting how that was able to happen, should be hearing that her carer has been arrested and charged.

That person went home every night and lived their life while they knew full well this person was sitting in the dark in a ****ing cane chair in absolutely squalid conditions. That's murder, tantamount to unlawful imprisonment similar to Fritzl.

It's good to see local news services starting to return to normal for SA. 9 news had time to run a story on the length of the queue to a Port Elliot bakery.

Kind of Covid related but so Adelaide.

i am surprised they weren’t camped out at the Yorke Peninsula/Port Wakefield turnoff.

There were a fair few cars heading back into town this arvo as I was heading towards Wallaroo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back