Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

More Adelaide things: “Chicken Salt”, the movie!!!

“Chicken salt creator reveals all in new film”

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Contemplating whether to see Sting at the Entertainment Centre. Things against me going are this.

1 : Old Farts telling you to sit down you're in their view. I'm old, but not that heckin'g old.
2 : I'm not confident he'd chuck in a few Police songs. I love Sting because of Police.
3 : Entertainment Centre is a piece of crap to see live music. Its just not made to enjoy the moment. Everyone is stuffy and highly strung.

One of my dogs keeps dropping their guts. I've got a Husky and a Blue Heeler. It smells like rotten cabbage that has been fermented in Hell.
Their diet hasn't changed so I'm not sure whats going on. Mrs keeps blaming me but I know its not. I smell more like that mud you get in mangroves.
I swear they're chucking me under the bus.

This is the worst opals team I reckon we’ve ever fielded. And the worrying thing is most of the team is 29-33 years old with Lauren Jackson being the oldest at 41.

There’s really only 1 player out there I can positively say will be around next World Cup.

I have been wondering if the emergence of aflw would really weaken other codes and their national teams. The opals at their height were world class and a threat for gold every tournament.

We will be lucky to make the bronze medal game this year and the team looks like going downhill after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back