Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are out of control.
3PSfGuE

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol missus' flight delayed 30 min, then when it was taxiing, a hawaiian airlines plane lands and blows its tyres and becomes disabled on the main runway exit cucking the entire Sydney airport, where it still remains 30 minutes later.

Been listening to the ATC radio, it's bedlam. Planes now using short runways to take off. Having to toe this big ****ing Hawaiian plane all the way from the end of the main runway back to the terminal.

Italian leaves a lot of room for fine delicacy, like frozen homebrand lasagna. My lunch staple for years.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
The only good lasagnes are properly good lasagnes or the like $2 frozen Woolies ones. Nothing in between.

Bread is the same. I eat proper bakery bread or I eat the absolute bottom of the barrel $1 a loaf Woolies white bread. Everything in between sucks.

The only good lasagnes are properly good lasagnes or the like $2 frozen Woolies ones. Nothing in between.

Bread is the same. I eat proper bakery bread or I eat the absolute bottom of the barrel $1 a loaf Woolies white bread. Everything in between sucks.

You know what pisses me off, when I try the lasagne and there's a distinct lack of bechamel. I don't know or care what a traditional or true lasagne is, I just know it should have a solid two inches of bechamel or GTFO.

This is why pastitsio is generally a more reliable order than lasagne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back