Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticing that March is nearly over I was thinking that the Australian Grand Prix must've been moved to later in the calendar, but nope, it's on this weekend - I have seen absolutely bugger all about it in the media so far.
Yep. Which is odd given the race itself is a sellout across all days and is hosting rounds of the F2 and F3 races as well, it's kind of odd.

Bottas is on 360 tonight. That was all F1 could afford.
He was in Adelaide with his Adelaide partner last week. Seems like he has adopted this place as his 2nd home

And now he has collaborated with a Melbourne and a Finnish coffee house to produce the Mullet Blend

Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 12.30.34 pm.png

The Living End or Green Day? Ive seen the Living End live. Blew my socks off. Cheney and his boys are fubkg awesome.
Three piece. There's not a better three piece since Police.

Cheney is in a rockabilly group with Barnesy, Slim Jim Phantom & Jools Holland..

Cheney can play to a point & he'd be jizzing over making a record with Slim Jim but he's a bit like an Aldi version of Brian Setzer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missus in Sydney on work, my turn to sort the toddler for child care, morning routine etc. Goes all to plan, he's a good kid.

Get to the child care. Mfw id forgotten my phone, mfw it had all the passcodes to drop your kid off. Mfw they wouldnt let me drop him off without it.

Looks like its a day with dad 😆

Missus in Sydney on work, my turn to sort the toddler for child care, morning routine etc. Goes all to plan, he's a good kid.

Get to the child care. Mfw id forgotten my phone, mfw it had all the passcodes to drop your kid off. Mfw they wouldnt let me drop him off without it.

Teach him how to shit post

It a maximum security child care facility?
I guess they charging you for the day regardless

I did this so many times I lost count. In the end the staff took pity on me and just took the kid/s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back