Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Was listening to an interesting podcast on adhd last night. The old lead paint has a lot to answer. It turned boomers into narcissistic sociopaths with no empathy, and also contributed to the rise of ADHD. The other main one is that the longer you wait to produce offspring the more chance of the ol swimmers getting messed up. Society has gotten to a point where in order to be able to afford to raise sproglets you have to be in your late 30s or 40s instead of in your 20s. And it means we get more neurospicy kids being born
Yeah but there's the cool Netflix show that only lasted one season which is a travesty, where spoiler alert, Ferris Buller was the only adult to survive the apocalypse because he was stuck in a school lined with lead paint shielding him from the bombs.

The only other survivors were teenagers that were vaccinated, and Ferris Buller tries to eat them.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Yeah but there's the cool Netflix show that only lasted one season which is a travesty, where spoiler alert, Ferris Buller was the only adult to survive the apocalypse because he was stuck in a school lined with lead paint shielding him from the bombs.

The only other survivors were teenagers that were vaccinated, and Ferris Buller tries to eat them.

That's great man

Was listening to an interesting podcast on adhd last night. The old lead paint has a lot to answer. It turned boomers into narcissistic sociopaths with no empathy, and also contributed to the rise of ADHD. The other main one is that the longer you wait to produce offspring the more chance of the ol swimmers getting messed up. Society has gotten to a point where in order to be able to afford to raise sproglets you have to be in your late 30s or 40s instead of in your 20s. And it means we get more neurospicy kids being born
What podcast was this?

I believe there was also an episode of dirty money on Netflix that covered the rise of plastic manufacturing and the impact on child health.

What podcast was this?

I believe there was also an episode of dirty money on Netflix that covered the rise of plastic manufacturing and the impact on child health.

I know Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is non-ionising radiation so it’s not going to give you cancer but I wouldn’t be surprised if the constant barrage that we’re subjected to now is screwing with other things like sleep.

I know Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is non-ionising radiation so it’s not going to give you cancer but I wouldn’t be surprised if the constant barrage that we’re subjected to now is screwing with other things like sleep.
It's pretty much confirmed and certain that it does screw with sleep I thought.

Edit, no sorry confusing the tech with the devices that use them

It's pretty much confirmed and certain that it does screw with sleep I thought.

I’ve never really looked into it personally so I don’t know what we already know. We haven’t had a generation experience it from birth to adulthood yet though (at this intensity anyway) so the long term picture would still be an unknown.

... Society has gotten to a point where in order to be able to afford to raise sproglets you have to be in your late 30s or 40s instead of in your 20s. And it means we get more neurospicy kids being born

I conceived in the mid 20s and got a spicy so it can happen whenever. A rise would also be attributed to more thorough testing and diagnosis and less stigma. The one conceived in my 30s seems like the not spicy one.

Anyhows from what I've also read too, population control is expected to sort itself out in the future, that earth might reach a plateau of 10 bill then go back down again.

So that's good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll evolve to a species without genitals if we haven't already.

Sperm quality and T levels are heading south but average penis size has actually increased heaps over the last 30-40 years. Boomers almost certainly have smaller dicks than their Millenial offspring, which is probably why they’re so angry all the time.

Sperm quality and T levels are heading south but average penis size has actually increased heaps over the last 30-40 years. Boomers almost certainly have smaller dicks than their Millenial offspring, which is probably why they’re so angry all the time.
Are you trying to dutch up papa g-string for when his ban is lifted?

What podcast was this?

It's Allie Ward's Ologies series. The first part is with Russell Barkley who's been a leading researcher on ADHD for 40 years. The second part I wasn't mad about so I didn't finish that one but I found his part really interesting.

You get bombarded with shit these days about ADHD traits, and I was kinda wondering whether I might have it, but after listening to that nope, definitely not lol. A couple of people I worked with previously though I'm 95% sure would have it though and it explains a lot about some of the reasons they did things the way they did. What's scary is that for people with ADHD the average life expectancy is 13 years lower. That's due to higher levels of risk taking and higher rates of suicide.

Lmao, small dicks, lead addled brains, no wonder they're trying to ruin the world on their way out.

I conceived in the mid 20s and got a spicy so it can happen whenever. A rise would also be attributed to more thorough testing and diagnosis and less stigma. The one conceived in my 30s seems like the not spicy one.

Anyhows from what I've also read too, population control is expected to sort itself out in the future, that earth might reach a plateau of 10 bill then go back down again.

So that's good.

Oh yeah, wasn't implying it was the only thing that caused ADHD. But that's just the reason there seems to be more of it around. There's references to it in a German medical book from the 1780s. Most of the time people would have just been like that's a bad kid or its possessed by the devil or some shit. Better feed it some cocaine and see if that helps. Which it probably did since stimulants are part of the clinical treatment for it.

I’ve never really looked into it personally so I don’t know what we already know. We haven’t had a generation experience it from birth to adulthood yet though (at this intensity anyway) so the long term picture would still be an unknown.

The current generations will be so full of microplastics they'll probably have to redesign the furnaces for cremation

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back