Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh yeah, wasn't implying it was the only thing that caused ADHD. But that's just the reason there seems to be more of it around. There's references to it in a German medical book from the 1780s. Most of the time people would have just been like that's a bad kid or its possessed by the devil or some s**t. Better feed it some cocaine and see if that helps. Which it probably did since stimulants are part of the clinical treatment for it.
I know you weren't implying it, just saying how, as always, I seem to have done things the arse around way. Happy though it worked out that way. If we had the challenging second and the normal one first, we'd be at wits end right now. With the challenging one first, it's been relatively smooth sailing with the youngest.

The missus looks at all these autism and adhd social media accounts, where people talk about it or the people/kids with the conditions talk about it. I can't watch it cause I watched one she showed me and it unsettled me greatly. This teen guy talking about how he can't eat fruit, just can't deal with it. He described an orange as tasting/feeling like 'candied meat' (american kid obvs) and I can't move on from that. Along with possibly helping to explain why our daughter who won't eat meat also won't eat much fruit, it just... bothered me and I can't understand why.

Candied meat.

Why go to the Pantera tribute band when you could go here?

MTTMfest-722x1024.jpg

Good for them, I'm happy they were left with no lingering trauma and managed to close that chapter of their life. Must be nice.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I closed the Willyama/Broken Hill chapter of my life by leaving town straight after yr12 (1985), never been back for any reunions.
Only reason for going to busted mountain is to visit family left behind.

I closed the Willyama/Broken Hill chapter of my life by leaving town straight after yr12 (1985), never been back for any reunions.
Only reason for going to busted mountain is to visit family left behind.
Reunions? Lol I've never even heard of a reunion.

Well there was that one time some girls tried to get one going on facebook from my generation, from all reports it just turned in to half a dozen single mums having a coffee. The same ones that probably do that every week.

Well there was that one time some girls tried to get one going on facebook from my generation, from all reports it just turned in to half a dozen single mums having a coffee. The same ones that probably do that every week.

Any yummy mummies or sundress wearers in that lot?

Last edited:

My father has mentioned to me a few times that there have been a couple of attempts to get something going (yes the girls). I doubt that 5% of my school term would live in the area now, most moved to Sydney/Adelaide for Uni. Had a mate that got an admin job at the council, last I heard he had moved to NSW east coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite being at least moderately into metal I have literally heard of zero of those bands. The idea of a metal festival in a wasteland is kinda cool though
I'm not convinced of the feasibility of staging a large but amatuer metal festival in the middle of nowhere. Would have been better off starting with a handful of bands at first for an afternoon or night. It's not like boomerpalooza... Actually the lineup for this year's boomerpalooza looks alright.

My father has mentioned to me a few times that there have been a couple of attempts to get something going (yes the girls). I doubt that 5% of my school term would live in the area now, most moved to Sydney/Adelaide for Uni. Had a mate that got an admin job at the council, last I heard he had moved to NSW east coast.
Lol I had like, two mates, or three? Leave town after school, haha. Everyone else still here so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back