Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

It's absurd! An 81 year old with clear signs of dementia in the biggest chair in the free world.. just lol.

It’s Parkinsons.

Unbelievable that he is made to go on.

That probably has won him the election.

Well I wasn't gonna vote for him, but now someone tried to shoot him, I love the guy! Sure he may be a pedo, a con man, a creep and an utterly narcissistic twat, but did you see he made a fist!

Well I wasn't gonna vote for him, but now someone tried to shoot him, I love the guy! Sure he may be a pedo, a con man, a creep and an utterly narcissistic twat, but did you see he made a fist!

There are people that dumb.

You have seen Americans right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wait till the details of the shooter come out. The conspiracy theories will be nuts.
Hopefully just a white guy but if Trump gets in, it gonna be free reign against blacks, gays, lefties, whatever minority.

Just wait till the details of the shooter come out. The conspiracy theories will be nuts.
Hopefully just a white guy but if Trump gets in, it gonna be free reign against blacks, gays, lefties, whatever minority.

It was gonna be that anyway.

Putin be like

Twin Peaks Hand Rub GIF by HULU

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back