Trump - Harris Presidential Election 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna bother trying to refute everything but he rose to the top of his military academy, and I bite my fingernails, eat McDonalds and when I drink I drink like there's no tomorrow and other things not mentionable so I'm not one to talk and neither are you probably in the piousness stakes.
Where did you get the idea that he proved to be a success at his Academy??
I think he was transferred to the Military Academy at 13. Like all spoiled brats he didn’t like the idea of being told what to do, like, ‘Make your bed, shine your shoes, brush your teeth, clean the sink, do your homework’ — all that stuff,”. He showed no propensity for leadership but in line with ‘promotion by seniority’ practices of the day he became captain by his senior year.
Even then he talked a great game, ordering the officers under his command to keep strict discipline. Shoes had to be shined. Beds had to be made. Underclassmen had to spring to attention. But he himself was inherently lazy and preferred to lead from his bedroom. This allowed undesirable behaviour by senior boys, such as hazing, which came to the attention of the school. Within a month he was firmly and quietly admonished for his failings, removed from the barracks and transferred to admin. “They felt he wasn’t paying attention to his other officers as closely as he should have,” He was replaced by a senior cadet more capable of providing direction and overseeing the behavior of the boys.
I think it was the Washington Post who shone the light on this part of his life.

Last edited:
Well past her use by date.
Made for each other.

View attachment 723441

And if the assertion that young beautiful woman throw themselves at multi millionaires, why did he choose an old boiler?
It must be love.

She's in her 60's, he's in his 80's. She's young to him and he probably had a thing for her for decades.

It's like Packer and Mariah Carey, inexplicable to the naked eye but that's his thing...

You reckon Warnie would have got Liz Hurley if his career ended at the St Kilda under 19's?

She's in her 60's, he's in his 80's. She's young to him and he probably had a thing for her for decades.

It's like Packer and Mariah Carey, inexplicable to the naked eye but that's his thing...

You reckon Warnie would have got Liz Hurley if his career ended at the St Kilda under 19's?
I still don't know what she saw in him. She had more money than Him, I would've thought

Which case was decided because the way a women dressed help the "rapists" defence? Can you link it?
I’ve mulled over this for a while.
And I’ve come to the conclusion that simply you’re a grub.
A man (assuming gender here) that simply has a twisted view of the opposite gender and their place in society.
Here’s a highly published case about the defence offered for a rapist.
Not sure about the outcome, don’t really care.
That this was even considered a defence is appalling.
Sorry But anyone who seriously believes that in court a woman sexual history or clothing isn’t used against her is living in lala land.

Haha!
But isn’t the assertion, and the defence of people like Trump, that they attract women in the prime of their life?
Saying he’s 80 and she’s 60 doesn’t cut it.
If he was 80 and she was 25, go for it.
As I said, must be love....

P.S. Packer could have done better than plastic woman.
And let’s face it, she doesn’t need his money.

I’ve mulled over this for a while.
And I’ve come to the conclusion that simply you’re a grub.
A man (assuming gender here) that simply has a twisted view of the opposite gender and their place in society.
Here’s a highly published case about the defence offered for a rapist.
Not sure about the outcome, don’t really care.
That this was even considered a defence is appalling.
Sorry But anyone who seriously believes that in court a woman sexual history or clothing isn’t used against her is living in lala land.

Please post evidence about my twisted view of the opposite gender and their place in society? Are you deranged? I have never said anything except men and women are equal, what a hilarious and moronic post.

Again, because reading comprehension is clearly something you SERIOUSLY struggle with, I said "a case which is DECIDED because of the way a women dressed"... shitty Lawyers can use any defence they want, this lawyer is clearly an idiot however that proves nothing in relation to my point. The fact you think one off cases where Lawyers say sexist things is a sign that the entire criminal justice system highly discriminates against women is incredibly stupid, to put it kindly.

I still don't know what she saw in him. She had more money than Him, I would've thought

Its like Jennifer Lawrence who's worth $130 mill and had a hell of a time apparently finding a suitable bloke. Really struggled to find a date according to her. Ended up settling for an art dealer worth $5 mill, rich bit not her rich. But at least not a God forsaken commoner.

Hell even a rapper with tatts on his face, a rap sheet as long as his arm and half his wealth around his neck who's worth $2 mill is infinitely more desirable than your standard, average, 9 to 5 accountant on $80k a year.

It's just wealth and status.

Saw in the paper today Brynne Edelston went from old Geoffrey to a drug dealer operating out of a Docklands high-rise apartment. He's worth probably 500 grand in illegal drug money but that's better than an average, honest cleanskin in her logic.

Anything is excusable if you've got money.

Haha!
But isn’t the assertion, and the defence of people like Trump, that they attract women in the prime of their life?
Saying he’s 80 and she’s 60 doesn’t cut it.
If he was 80 and she was 25, go for it.
As I said, must be love....

P.S. Packer could have done better than plastic woman.
And let’s face it, she doesn’t need his money.

To an 80 year old, 25 is a child. He's probably got grandkids older. Jerry knows how to be becoming of wealth. She's just a high class so and so.

The first thing you learn about rich people is they never, ever have enough money.

Please post evidence about my twisted view of the opposite gender and their place in society? Are you deranged? I have never said anything except men and women are equal, what a hilarious and moronic post.

Again, because reading comprehension is clearly something you SERIOUSLY struggle with, I said "a case which is DECIDED because of the way a women dressed"... s**tty Lawyers can use any defence they want, this lawyer is clearly an idiot however that proves nothing in relation to my point. The fact you think one off cases where Lawyers say sexist things is a sign that the entire criminal justice system highly discriminates against women is incredibly stupid, to put it kindly.
Oohhh....
The same trial.
The rapist was acquitted!
Does that satisfy your “a case which is DECIDED etc etc!”?
Counsel for man acquitted of rape suggested jurors should reflect on underwear worn by teen complainant

To an 80 year old, 25 is a child. He's probably got grandkids older. Jerry knows how to be becoming of wealth. She's just a high class so and so.

The first thing you learn about rich people is they never, ever have enough money.
I’m not 80.
But when I become 80 I hope I can still look at a 25 year old and appreciate the difference between her and a 60 year old.
And I definitely won’t consider a 25 year old a child.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oohhh....
The same trial.
The rapist was acquitted!
Does that satisfy your “a case which is DECIDED etc etc!”?

So where does it say that that one comment by a lawyer in a week long trial contributed to the jury (of which nearly half were women) finding the accused innocent of rape?

I feel like this is all going to over your head because... Well.. You know. You cherry picked a few sexist comments by lawyers in amongst hundreds of thousands of cases per year and act like it proves anything other than those individual lawyers are shitty / have shitty morals.

Do you know how easy it would be to post quotes and sentences about men being harshly dealt with in court? Extremely easy... But I don't.. Because it's incredibly stupid and proves nothing...

I’m not 80.
But when I become 80 I hope I can still look at a 25 year old and appreciate the difference between her and a 60 year old.
And I definitely won’t consider a 25 year old a child.

He probably appreciates her maturity and experience and he needs a respectable companion. And fold back the wrinkles she's still got those supermodel attributes.

Old Rupe is clearly a sapiosexual like our old mate Gimpy.

Murdoch is an extremely powerful man with appearances to keep up, he's not some oil tycoon who can pick up Anna Nicole Smith from the local hooters.

So where does it say that that one comment by a lawyer in a week long trial contributed to the jury (of which nearly half were women) finding the accused innocent of rape?

I feel like this is all going to over your head because... Well.. You know. You cherry picked a few sexist comments by lawyers in amongst hundreds of thousands of cases per year and act like it proves anything other than those individual lawyers are s**tty / have s**tty morals.

Do you know how easy it would be to post quotes and sentences about men being harshly dealt with in court? Extremely easy... But I don't.. Because it's incredibly stupid and proves nothing...
Ah...
You poor petal.....
Can’t admit that I’ve satisfied all your outrageous conditions.
So, I’ll just walk away, arms in air ala Rocky.
Victory is mine.
A sad lonely life is yours. Unless of course you can work out that woman are human beings.
Ah the sweet smell of success.

I feel like this is all going to over your head because... Well.. You know. You cherry picked a few sexist comments by lawyers in amongst hundreds of thousands of cases per year and act like it proves anything other than those individual lawyers are s**tty / have s**tty morals.

About 1 in 5 sexual assaults are reported, of these 1 in 6 are prosecuted and 1 in 6 lead to conviction. Courts do not harshly deal with sexual predators.

About 1 in 5 sexual assaults are reported, of these 1 in 6 are prosecuted and 1 in 6 lead to conviction. Courts do not harshly deal with sexual predators.
Just want to get clarification on one thing.
Are you saying that of the 6 that are prosecuted in all 6 cases the man is guilty.
Maybe the courts do deal with it harshly but it's a hard thing to prove.
Or maybe, you know, sometimes men are falsely accused.

Ah...
You poor petal.....
Can’t admit that I’ve satisfied all your outrageous conditions.
So, I’ll just walk away, arms in air ala Rocky.
Victory is mine.
A sad lonely life is yours. Unless of course you can work out that woman are human beings.
Ah the sweet smell of success.

Wtf are you mumbling about? I knew this would go over your head. When on earth did I say woman are anything but equal to men? And again, where is a case that was DECIDED based on how a woman dressed? You still can't provide that, you just rant with very little education about what you're talking about. You think one inappropriate quote by some random shit lawyer in another country is proof that the justice system discriminates about women? That says enough about your intelligence I think.

Most sexual assaults are incredibly hard to prove as it's just one persons word vs anothers. That's got nothing to do with gender, it's just a fact of our legal system where you need more proof to convict someone that just an accusation with no evidence.

Of course there are cases where sexual predators get off too lightly, and I hope all those sentences are appealed and fixed... The same can be said for any legal area though. Some murderers get off very lightly compared to others, ect ect. I just don't think the legal system in general sets out to discriminate against women based on their gender... apparently according to old mate Black_White the genius that makes me a lonely women hater who thinks women are worth nothing... Nutcase.

Just want to get clarification on one thing.
Are you saying that of the 6 that are prosecuted in all 6 cases the man is guilty.
Maybe the courts do deal with it harshly but it's a hard thing to prove.
Or maybe, you know, sometimes men are falsely accused.
?????? Of the six cases that the prosector finds a case, that they be determined in a court of law and lays charges, one is found to be guilty of the crime as charged. Therefore one in six is guilty. Is that f....n clearer?

?????? Of the six cases that the prosector finds a case, that they be determined in a court of law and lays charges, one is found to be guilty of the crime as charged. Therefore one in six is guilty. Is that f....n clearer?
I'm trying to understand what you are implying.
Are you saying that therefore 5 guilty men go free.

And please cut it out with the personal crap like "moron" and "is that f***n clearer"
If you are incapable of discussing something then don't.

I'm trying to understand what you are implying.
Are you saying that therefore 5 guilty men go free.

And please cut it out with the personal crap like "moron" and "is that f***n clearer"
If you are incapable of discussing something then don't.
Guilty is short for ‘found to be guilty, beyond reasonable doubt on the evidence presented, in a court of law’.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back