Trump - Harris Presidential Election 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, are you an NPC? Do you even understand the questions being asked to you or just do you just copy and paste facts you found on wikipedia?
Maybe I was too subtle. If a report is not made to the police it cannot be a false report/accusation.

Just because his father was a member of the Klu Klux Klan doesn't mean Donald is a white supremacist

kkk.jpg

Maybe I was too subtle. If a report is not made to the police it cannot be a false report/accusation.

Thanks for that Mr Wikipedia.

Do you understand that just because something is not proven to be a false accusation doesn't mean it isn't?

Also how on earth do you get confused between 2/1000 and 2/100?.. That's quite an extreme jump..

Geez there's no bias in that reporting... Standing around chatting to someone doesn't prove squat and is not a crime. Ask Jake King.
As I alluded to before, the media is desperately ignoring documentary evidence of notable prominent politicians and celebrities travelling to and from Epstein's private island. The question is why?

As I alluded to before, the media is desperately ignoring documentary evidence of notable prominent politicians and celebrities travelling to and from Epstein's private island. The question is why?
Nobody is saying Clinton can't be on that list or a few others that might surprise... money and power easily corrupt, but what is happening with the extreme right is a poison infecting the world, it's racism, sexual abuse, war mentality, zero accountability and dangerous demagogues

and it's idiot supporters will be the last to realize they've been duped and ****ed themselves

If they are willing to paint Trump in that light then I don't see why they shouldn't name everyone they know who went to underage sex parties and they should be charged. Hopefully in time it all comes to the light but in that clip posted I'm stunned at how vitriolic it is for a news report, at a sitting President no less...

Nobody is saying Clinton can't be on that list or a few others that might surprise... money and power easily corrupt, but what is happening with the extreme right is a poison infecting the world, it's racism, sexual abuse, war mentality with zero accountability and dangerous demagogues

and it's idiot supporters will be the last to realize they've been duped and ****ed themselves

You might be forced to do a complete 180 on that mate lol.

Nobody is saying Clinton can't be on that list or a few others that might surprise... money and power easily corrupt, but what is happening with the extreme right is a poison infecting the world, it's racism, sexual abuse, war mentality, zero accountability and dangerous demagogues

You should include the extreme left in your comments.
The extreme left is just as dangerous to society as the extreme right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he. I must admit I have only skimmed this thread up to the point were I started posting.
Are you part of the extreme left Thatsmyname.
You guys are killing me and my beloved left of politics.
Cut it out and learn to be a bit more moderate in your thoughts.
i-cant-believe-its-not-hitler-mads-from-extract-of-34248693.png

Is he. I must admit I have only skimmed this thread up to the point were I started posting.
Are you part of the extreme left Thatsmyname.
You guys are killing me and my beloved left of politics.
Cut it out and learn to be a bit more moderate in your thoughts.

Trump is a racist pedo and so are any of his supporters, is that extreme enough for you?

Trump is a racist pedo and so are any of his supporters, is that extreme enough for you?
Like I said earlier I have no opinion on Trump as I don't follow US politics much these days.
I discovered pr0n hub, tend to spend free time there.
Labeling all his supporters in that way does sound like the very thing the extreme left woud do though.

Like I said earlier I have no opinion on Trump as I don't follow US politics much these days.
Labeling all his supporters in that way does sound like the very thing the extreme left woud do though.
Trump: he accuses the other side of doing exactly what he's up to, you know he'll call anyone against him extreme and make out they are the dangerous ones, it's very effective

Trump: he accuses the other side of doing exactly what he's up to, you know he'll call anyone against him extreme and make out they are the dangerous ones, it's very effective
He is a politician, so by definition he is a slime bag. Goes for all sides of politics.
But we are talking about you now.
If you are an extreme leftist, cut it out.
Be a good lefty not a nut job one.
Look at me for inspiration.
A lefty who hasn't lost the plot.

I'm with you Otto. I haven't received a single death threat from the extreme right on the other hand I have had a few from the extreme left via social media basically because I dared to criticise Bernie once (whom I supported right up until he refused to stand up t the DNC)
The extreme left scares the hell out of me. They openly call for the extermination of people wearing MAGA hats and are allowed to spew their hatred unchecked. Anyone who saw their assault of independent journalist Andy Ngo would be very concerned. Their behaviour has forced me to question my political beliefs and the independence of various media channels who gve groups like Antifa a free pass

He is a politician, so by definition he is a slime bag. Goes for all sides of politics.
But we are talking about you now.
If you are an extreme leftist, cut it out.
Be a good lefty not a nut job one.
Look at me for inspiration.
A lefty who hasn't lost the plot.
Calm down reds under the bed, he's not a politician, he's a demagogue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back