Trump - Harris Presidential Election 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wrong.

Harris, Walz and the united Democrats are killing it with their energy and focus on being the sensible adults in charge.

It's been impressive how quickly they've rallied around Harris, got their act together and flipped the mood of their base. I don't feel they will have any problem getting people out to vote for them now and that includes the all important swing voter.

Trump is imploding and in comparison the views of him, Vance and the MAGA crowd look increasingly deranged with every press conference and rally. Walz is right. They're weird.

Trump will lose.

I was wrong.

Harris, Walz and the united Democrats are killing it with their energy and focus on being the sensible adults in charge.

It's been impressive how quickly they've rallied around Harris, got their act together and flipped the mood of their base. I don't feel they will have any problem getting people out to vote for them now and that includes the all important swing voter.

Trump is imploding and in comparison the views of him, Vance and the MAGA crowd look increasingly deranged with every press conference and rally. Walz is right. They're weird.

Trump will lose.

I'm cynical about most politicians. People who are parochial in their support of any party/politician are akin to the guy who believes that the "stripper really likes him".

Kamala (or should I say, "Kambala") has abandoned many of her earlier policies to entice the swinging voters; as she should.

Trump is a threat to the US and the world. It's good to see the Democrats turn things around because the orange ape would take everyone back to the 60s.

Last edited:

Kennedy riding on the back of his family name, he is a nutter.
Nice to see you watching all of it & deciding for yourself what is truth & what isn’t .You couldn’t even do that? It’s just 48 minutes.
I guess the challenge was too much?

Nice to see you watching all of it & deciding for yourself what is truth & what isn’t .You couldn’t even do that? It’s just 48 minutes.
I guess the challenge was too much?
Rarely if ever watch videos if no information of content.

What did you get from it?

Rarely if ever watch videos if no information of content.

What did you get from it?
Honest & a deeply concerned citizen. Spoke of his upbringing & his love for the Democratic Party that he had since a little boy. Spoke of what he had been through for the past 16 months after announcing his candidacy as an independent.
Spoke of his passion for tacking chronic illness in Americans. Particularly children. Also the take over of so many institutions by corporations.i found it fascinating.

Honest & a deeply concerned citizen. Spoke of his upbringing & his love for the Democratic Party that he had since a little boy. Spoke of what he had been through for the past 16 months after announcing his candidacy as an independent.
Spoke of his passion for tacking chronic illness in Americans. Particularly children. Also the take over of so many institutions by corporations.i found it fascinating.

There are aspects of RFK Jr which signal that he is a fwit.

Let it be acknowledged that he has done good work for the environment. His interest and engagement in a number of issues is impressive given the heroin addiction which crippled his earlier life.

In the video you've posted, he talks coherently and passionately about chronic disease. The US has some serious problems with non-communicable illness. It has indeed surrendered too much ground to big pharma.

But he remains a fwit. His anti-vaccine beliefs are just that; beliefs bereft of science. This makes him a dangerous fwit.

Nor does America need more of his kind of conspiratorial fancies.

His judgment in backing Trump underscores his intellectual failings.

American politics is appalling. He has just sold himself to Trump (for a job in his administration) when only 3 months ago this is what he said about him.

President Trump scammed American workers.

He promised to bring back manufacturing, raise wages, fix trade deals, close the carried interest loophole, and help small farmers. But everything President Trump achieved were things the Republican machine wanted. We got a tax cut for Jeff Bezos, deregulation for special interests, and giveaways to agriculture conglomerates.

President Trump let the Bush wing of the GOP run all his agencies. His Interior Secretary was an oil & gas lobbyist. His Defense Secretary was a Raytheon lobbyist. His EPA Administrator was a coal lobbyist. His HHS Secretary was a pharmaceutical lobbyist. And his Labor Secretary was a lawyer for mega corporations.President Trump’s supposed support for farmers ($28 billion) all went to Big Ag conglomerates.

We had the worst rioting and looting this country had seen since the 60s under President Trump. He inflamed racial tensions and didn’t keep us safe. Instead of using federal law enforcement to stop the rioting, Trump thought it was good optics to let Democrat-run cities burn.

President Trump bragged about arming Ukraine more than Obama did. He also walked away unilaterally from the intermediate range nuclear missile treaty with Russia, destabilizing our relationship. He also exacerbated tensions between Ukraine and Russia that ultimately caused a war.

Trump appointed the worst neocons to the highest positions of power in his administration: John Bolton, HR McMaster, and Robert O’Brien. Now, Lindsey Graham is one of his top advisors and likely to be his Secretary of State.

President Trump bombed Syria, killed an Iranian general, and failed to fulfill his promise of ending the war in Afghanistan.President Trump invented lockdowns.

He shut down millions of small businesses and facilitated the greatest wealth transfer to billionaires in this country’s history.President Trump did nothing to solve the opioid crisis. It got far worse under his tenure while his appointees running HHS were in the pocket of big pharma.

If you think a second Trump term would be any different, you are engaging in wishful thinking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are aspects of RFK Jr which signal that he is a fwit.

Let it be acknowledged that he has done good work for the environment. His interest and engagement in a number of issues is impressive given the heroin addiction which crippled his earlier life.

In the video you've posted, he talks coherently and passionately about chronic disease. The US has some serious problems with non-communicable illness. It has indeed surrendered too much ground to big pharma.

But he remains a fwit. His anti-vaccine beliefs are just that; beliefs bereft of science. This makes him a dangerous fwit.

Nor does America need more of his kind of conspiratorial fancies.

His judgment in backing Trump underscores his intellectual failings.

I guarantee he knows a bit more about vaccines & their side effects than you do. Trump is a tosser. No argument from me.
But at least he is willing to take interviews unlike Harris who has not done single one since they dumped old Joe.
All the while claiming he was sharp as a tack. When every man & his dog could see he was senile. I bet you guys stuck up for him as well.

I guarantee he knows a bit more about vaccines & their side effects than you do. Trump is a tosser. No argument from me.
But at least he is willing to take interviews unlike Harris who has not done single one since they dumped old Joe.
All the while claiming he was sharp as a tack. When every man & his dog could see he was senile. I bet you guys stuck up for him as well.

He's wrong on vaccines. He's a fwit. As for me, I have no choice but to go with the science, and at least I'm smart enough to distinguish pseudoscience from the real stuff

I'm not sure why people get excited about Harris not having done an interview yet. She'll do interviews, in time, and you'll be riveted. She's certainly willing to debate Don.

Who the f*** are 'you guys'? I was dismayed that the US political system couldn't offer any candidate born after WWII. And let the record show that JB does not like Kamala Harris. At all.

On the other hand, the real RFK remains one of my political heroes.

Last edited:
He's wrong on vaccines. He's a fwit. As for me, I have no choice but to go with the science, and at least I'm smart enough to distinguish pseudoscience from the real stuff

I'm not sure why people get excited about Harris not having done an interview yet. She'll do interviews, in time, and you'll be riveted. She's certainly willing to debate Don.

Who the f*** are 'you guys'? I was dismayed that the US political system couldn't offer any candidate born after WWII. And let the record show that JB does not like Kamala Harris. At all.

I agree on Harris. 4 weeks since Biden stood down and since then has been in 5 states, DNC 4 days, answers questions as she gets on planes. Is going to do debate and has said she will give one by end of month. Not sure what the big deal is.

Trump only goes on FOX or Newsmax and no other media outlet is complaining.

RFK at Trump's rally today warning about foods giving kids cancer and other terminal diseases.
He wants to be Secretary of Health if Trump wins.

I stopped watching the telecast.

100% correct about Robert Kennedy,he would have been a better president than his brother and that is saying something an absolute tragedy what Sirhan Sirhan did.

American politics is appalling. He has just sold himself to Trump (for a job in his administration) when only 3 months ago this is what he said about him.

President Trump scammed American workers.

He promised to bring back manufacturing, raise wages, fix trade deals, close the carried interest loophole, and help small farmers. But everything President Trump achieved were things the Republican machine wanted. We got a tax cut for Jeff Bezos, deregulation for special interests, and giveaways to agriculture conglomerates.

President Trump let the Bush wing of the GOP run all his agencies. His Interior Secretary was an oil & gas lobbyist. His Defense Secretary was a Raytheon lobbyist. His EPA Administrator was a coal lobbyist. His HHS Secretary was a pharmaceutical lobbyist. And his Labor Secretary was a lawyer for mega corporations.President Trump’s supposed support for farmers ($28 billion) all went to Big Ag conglomerates.

We had the worst rioting and looting this country had seen since the 60s under President Trump. He inflamed racial tensions and didn’t keep us safe. Instead of using federal law enforcement to stop the rioting, Trump thought it was good optics to let Democrat-run cities burn.

President Trump bragged about arming Ukraine more than Obama did. He also walked away unilaterally from the intermediate range nuclear missile treaty with Russia, destabilizing our relationship. He also exacerbated tensions between Ukraine and Russia that ultimately caused a war.

Trump appointed the worst neocons to the highest positions of power in his administration: John Bolton, HR McMaster, and Robert O’Brien. Now, Lindsey Graham is one of his top advisors and likely to be his Secretary of State.

President Trump bombed Syria, killed an Iranian general, and failed to fulfill his promise of ending the war in Afghanistan.President Trump invented lockdowns.

He shut down millions of small businesses and facilitated the greatest wealth transfer to billionaires in this country’s history.President Trump did nothing to solve the opioid crisis. It got far worse under his tenure while his appointees running HHS were in the pocket of big pharma.

If you think a second Trump term would be any different, you are engaging in wishful thinking.
Anybody who could appoint John Bolton to any position of power should never be made president and I loath the Democrats for what they allowed to happen in both Gaza and Ukraine.

Trump in April spoke of his plan to kill drug dealers for 'their heinous acts'

Robert Kennedy has today been accused of dealing cocaine while studying at Harvard

(David Andersen, the editor and journalist, claims he was one of the buyers)

Rather poor form to rat out your uni dealer? Not that RFK Jr isn’t a complete pillock who I wouldn’t mind being put in the looney bin for his anti-vax stance, I just don’t like snitches.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rather poor form to rat out your uni dealer? Not that RFK Jr isn’t a complete pillock who I wouldn’t mind being put in the looney bin for his anti-vax stance, I just don’t like snitches.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I notice windchimes is in accord with not ratting out your drug dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back