TV series you are watching

Remove this Banner Ad

Have watched some crap lately.

Taken, is average but is a simple watch show.

The Punisher, it's the viewer that's getting punished.

Have watched some crap lately.

Taken, is average but is a simple watch show.

The Punisher, it's the viewer that's getting punished.

Haven't tried The Punisher, but I don't think it's my sort of thing anyway. Taken I align with Seal Team and SWAT. Watchable if you like that sort of show, but not exactly mind blowing TV.

Another one which isn't too bad is Six. About Seal Team 6 and has Walton Goggins in it who is a star imo. In the middle of the second sseaon at the moment.

Watching Sharp Objects atm. Heavy drama involving a reporter investigating two teenage girls that get murdered in a small country town.

HBO rarely disappoints.

Better Call Saul,

another brilliant season.

Well, I won’t watch that again.
While I understand the premise of the show is to drop racist/ignorant Australians into positions of discomfort, I’m troubled by the fact that there is no attempt to help the people that they meet who are in distress.
I’m uncomfortable with the show using these people for entertainment value. These people are in the most appalling situation that any human can face.
But for SBS, they are ratings fodder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, I won’t watch that again.
While I understand the premise of the show is to drop racist/ignorant Australians into positions of discomfort, I’m troubled by the fact that there is no attempt to help the people that they meet who are in distress.
I’m uncomfortable with the show using these people for entertainment value. These people are in the most appalling situation that any human can face.
But for SBS, they are ratings fodder.
have you seen the 1st couple of series? they were really good. I havent watched this one yet though

So, next week we begin the new Doctor Who series.
Yep, I’m a geek.
The last few series have been prime time on ABC Sunday (or Saturday) nights, 7:30.
Suddenly this series is Monday 5:55pm.
WTF?
Is this because suddenly the Doctor is a woman?
Will they now cite “ratings drop off” as a reason to drop the show?
this is Misogyny at the highest level.

However season 2 of the Deuce is going on atm and that is the best tv show for years imo.

David Simon is God and his latest miracle has been to turn James Franco into an actor.

Better Call Saul

Just completed season 4, outstanding.
Brilliant last episode too.

The whole Ehrmantraut and Ziegler dynamic was outstanding.

As was every other dynamic.

Finally finished The Sopranos. Taken years with numerous breaks/restarts. Glad to tick it off the list.

Will watch season 2 of Ozarks next.
Did you have a spare couple of weeks?
Great show, but doubt if I could take it all in one sitting.

P.S. great song.
Awesome vid.

Remove this Banner Ad

TV series you are watching

Remove this Banner Ad

Back