Ty Vickery - Can we fix him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Pusswah

Premiership Player
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Fremantle
Before image macro'ing DO NOT WANT and stuff have a ponder.

We need a tall forward. Even when Tabs comes on, Pav will most likely not be there next year. Tabs and Apeness next year won't cut the mustard - maybe 2-3 years after that but languishing in the bottom half of the eight sounds crap to me.

Ty is going to struggle to get a game barring injury. Griffiths played his arse off last night and with the flying mullet running around wild and free as nature intended, there's no spot. While he's far from elite, Ty is better than being a depth player for 3 or 5 games a year of hammies and stuff.

Ty is also a ****ing bonehead. Between this and not being great, his asking price should be reasonable. Really the question is 'Can we fix him?'.

For every Jack Anthony there's a Chris Tarrant. For every Colin Sylvia there's a... oh ****it, never mind.

Before image macro'ing DO NOT WANT and stuff have a ponder.

We need a tall forward. Even when Tabs comes on, Pav will most likely not be there next year. Tabs and Apeness next year won't cut the mustard - maybe 2-3 years after that but languishing in the bottom half of the eight sounds crap to me.

Ty is going to struggle to get a game barring injury. Griffiths played his arse off last night and with the flying mullet running around wild and free as nature intended, there's no spot. While he's far from elite, Ty is better than being a depth player for 3 or 5 games a year of hammies and stuff.

Ty is also a ******* bonehead. Between this and not being great, his asking price should be reasonable. Really the question is 'Can we fix him?'.

For every Jack Anthony there's a Chris Tarrant. For every Colin Sylvia there's a... oh ****it, never mind.
No, no and NO! (no offence)

Bond, Lloyd and RTB will have added the 'Colin Sylvia addendum', which besides from the usual filtering process, poses the question: Was he ever consistently good?
If it's a no, we don't go down there.

So in this case. No. Also, I don't think Vckery is smart enough to get his head around the Diploma of Positioning and Structuring we seem to ask our players to go through when learning the game plan.

Cross town rivals would love this.

I reckon Aaron Black would be a better option, who will probably have the shits on that kangas have Waite for 2 years.

'To fix' suggests that something that was working well now doesn't. If Vickery had a history of at least occasionally dominating games and producing match winning performances, then perhaps we could 'fix' him. But he doesn't, so no from me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ty Vickery - Can we fix him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back