U/18 A Grade 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

im glad yous want to play us cause to be hoenst if yas do yous wont be able to field a side in for the following weak because yous will all be injured u are bunch of cats and yous will be found out come finals time

Mate !!! Grow up - enough of this crap. You don't do yourself our your Club any favours by this sort of nonsense. Concentrate on the job at hand. I am sure if Panda finds out this muck is comming out of Keilor he would be furious, and apart from a sore arse, you will be lucky to play again.

Mate !!! Grow up - enough of this crap. You don't do yourself our your Club any favours by this sort of nonsense. Concentrate on the job at hand. I am sure if Panda finds out this muck is comming out of Keilor he would be furious, and apart from a sore arse, you will be lucky to play again.
obviously this keilor baby bloke all he can do is shoot his mouth off and doesnt know how to play footy.... if I can remember the reason abers beat keilor last time id because we played am extremely tough brand of football and they could not match it with abers.
if there were any west coburg blokes reading this website they would have to say that abers are probably the best team they have played this year and I have heard some of them say this after the game on the weekend....
I am never going to say we are the best because I think Jeilor and even strathmore when they have a full team are quite good as well but other than that there is not much chance.....
I dont know how many 18's have been playing seniors for Douttas but they are in a no win situation as they have to play the good players in the seniors to help the club....

listen here big fella
i reckon that if douttas have there full side in they can just about knock off any side.
however they arent winning any games and still keilor r just to strong for any team and they will win it comfortably...

listen here big fella
i reckon that if douttas have there full side in they can just about knock off any side.
however they arent winning any games and still keilor r just to strong for any team and they will win it comfortably...
i love love this Keilor can think they have the flag already that is fine with abers we will just keep going on our merry way and see what happens in 4 weeks time. the last three weeks everyone has ridden abers off and we have won the last two weeks by nearly 200 points. I see that Keilor only beat west coburg by 9 points a few weeks back I wonder whos current form is better than that....
abers should have beaten Keilor by 10 goals last time kicking 8 goals 17 at Keilor so think all you like we will just see how the result goes on the day...

wouldnt underestimate douttas to much with a number of players playing 1s, the standout being joely cusack, dominating..will be a handy pick up if douttas 18s were to make the finals
true they were playing good footy until the club had to pick them for seniors but with the run home it may be hard for them to hang onto 4th spot. How are things down at Douttas with the relagation. A grade will not be the same without douttas if they do drop down and I cant see there seniors winning a game especially with Carey playing for geelong. I cant believe he is playing for Geelong he cant make it to the AFL he should be staying to help out Douttas as he is the only player that can keep them there.... Cant wait for the Abers Douttas seniors game should be a ripper two teams sturggling and if douttas lose it could be all over for them....

boys boys boys no need to get upset, aww wats gonna happen if panda finds out ne way mate honestly.. you have all got no idea and we will see come final time... my name is fred and im number 73 and ive kick 89 goals this year do yous no who i am

cause yous have no idea u girls

boys boys boys no need to get upset, aww wats gonna happen if panda finds out ne way mate honestly.. you have all got no idea and we will see come final time... my name is fred and im number 73 and ive kick 89 goals this year do yous no who i am

cause yous have no idea u girls
get over yourself orange boy

what do you guys rekon of west coburg ?
we got smashed on the w.e i no. by a better side on the day. but on our day we can be pretty damn good and trouble just about anyone. plus we are the most physical side i think its fair to say.
use rekon we'l make finals with douttas dropping out?

we got smashed on the w.e i no. by a better side on the day. but on our day we can be pretty damn good and trouble just about anyone. plus we are the most physical side i think its fair to say.
well form the weekend it was quite a good game in the first quarter very attacking football played by bopth teams and it was good contest.
I wouldnt say you are the toughest team. I think you got very tired i dont think finals football would suit West coburg as they are normally on big grounds and it seems like maybe you are not fit enough....
If Douttas make the finals then it will be interesting as we know they have some quality players out playing ones but I think the other teams whoever that will be will go out first week.
I rate Strathmore as a good side but only commenting on what I saw on weekend West Coburg have some work to do.... Good luck though

well form the weekend it was quite a good game in the first quarter very attacking football played by bopth teams and it was good contest.
I wouldnt say you are the toughest team. I think you got very tired i dont think finals football would suit West coburg as they are normally on big grounds and it seems like maybe you are not fit enough....
If Douttas make the finals then it will be interesting as we know they have some quality players out playing ones but I think the other teams whoever that will be will go out first week.
I rate Strathmore as a good side but only commenting on what I saw on weekend West Coburg have some work to do.... Good luck though

yeah there fair comments mate.
first q even first half from both sides was a pretty good display i thought.
but u guys just went up another gear and wasnt to be our day.
yeh? umm we do "lack" something in the fitness department thats for sure. big grounds iam not so sure about. we have shown that we can on our day play on any ground and win. its just a mental thing i spose.
use have some quality in your side tho. couple of standouts were #5 very good midfielder and that #9 redhead in the backline. absolute freak talking mam grabs for his size.
yeah thanks mate hopefully we can sneak into the 4 and stir up a bit of trouble!

well use are a pretty good side. i no we down at crazy definitely rate ya. last time we played was a good game when use were missing shots from everywehre and eventually fell over to the might of the eagles! altho should be a great game between us this w.e winner to probs snatch 4th from doutta. will be good to win over there espesh after use will b steaming from your last game and will come out firing.

go cragieburn!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wouldnt underestimate douttas to much with a number of players playing 1s, the standout being joely cusack, dominating..will be a handy pick up if douttas 18s were to make the finals

People i know in A's a lot say Doutta have the potential, but potential is a dangerous word.
Douttas vs Greenvale should be a ripper of a game.
As for keilor08baby, he just typifies the keilor arrogance!

Crazyburn and physical go hand in hand, i love that about your club.

From teams you have played bro, if you make finals, are you a chance?

Crazyburn and physical go hand in hand, i love that about your club.

From teams you have played bro, if you make finals, are you a chance?

yeah mate well goin on form against the top 4 sides or so we haven't done that bad a job. sure there as been the odd occasion where we have simply been smashed but we know we can match it withany one on our day. i really doubt that we will play any large role in finals if we do indeed get there. but it is always good playing finals ya no. so you never no. as they u have to be in it to win ey..

yeah mate well goin on form against the top 4 sides or so we haven't done that bad a job. sure there as been the odd occasion where we have simply been smashed but we know we can match it withany one on our day. i really doubt that we will play any large role in finals if we do indeed get there. but it is always good playing finals ya no. so you never no. as they u have to be in it to win ey..
no offense mate your comments are a little out of whack.
You have been beaten by 90 points from abers, the same by douttas, the same by Greenvale, even more by Keilor. You have beaten Stratmore quite easily and also beat Abers in round 3 by a point.
I would be safe to say if you make finals that team will be staright into the prelim....

i reckon west coburg could be a chance, but that means the greenvales or the abers n douttas will miss out which i dont think will happen...
first of all i didnt see much chop last time we had played use west coburg and we have use again this week, only after this week we can decide if use have improved or not but i think use wont get in...

no offense mate your comments are a little out of whack.
You have been beaten by 90 points from abers, the same by douttas, the same by Greenvale, even more by Keilor. You have beaten Stratmore quite easily and also beat Abers in round 3 by a point.
I would be safe to say if you make finals that team will be staright into the prelim....

dude you have totally misunderstood the situation. iam a west coburg player not a cragirburner. your comments dont make sense mate. little outta left field eh haha

sorry mate I read as you were playing for the eagles. Dont worry west coburg will beat the eagles this week

nah your right. yeah ta it should b a good game anyway. but i can tell everyone now that the wc boys are wanting to redeem themsleves after a very poor show last week this sat. who use got?? ohh marby no troubles. hopefully they dont turn up so u can have the bye haha
but srsly it looks like it will be down to abers blues granny and given your form against them use are a big show! keep a lid on it tho!!! haha

nah your right. yeah ta it should b a good game anyway. but i can tell everyone now that the wc boys are wanting to redeem themsleves after a very poor show last week this sat. who use got?? ohh marby no troubles. hopefully they dont turn up so u can have the bye haha
but srsly it looks like it will be down to abers blues granny and given your form against them use are a big show! keep a lid on it tho!!! haha
yes marby this weekend i hate playing in these games they are so boring. the boys know where we are at and looking forward playing finals hope we get the double chance but Strathmore are in some good form at the moment so it will be interesting.
it will be interesting what Douttas do will they drop there under 18's from the seniors to trya nd win another game or will they keep losing and fall out of the finals race...
I really hope Oak Park go down in the seniors we need Douttas in A grade even though nobody likes them we still like playing them and they deserve to be there...
then again lets hope abers can stay up only one game away from relegation and we play douttas next week will be a massive game for all three teams

yes marby this weekend i hate playing in these games they are so boring. the boys know where we are at and looking forward playing finals hope we get the double chance but Strathmore are in some good form at the moment so it will be interesting.
it will be interesting what Douttas do will they drop there under 18's from the seniors to trya nd win another game or will they keep losing and fall out of the finals race...
I really hope Oak Park go down in the seniors we need Douttas in A grade even though nobody likes them we still like playing them and they deserve to be there...
then again lets hope abers can stay up only one game away from relegation and we play douttas next week will be a massive game for all three teams

yeah mores are in some rare form hard to beat around this time but use will get second chance aslong as you account for doutta.
nah a-grade wouldnt be the same without abers and doutta in it, as much as anyone hates them. i no i love playing doutta always great contests. oak park will more than likely drop out and hopefully westmeadows can come in instead of taylors lakes. dw abers and douttas should pull thru.

yeah mores are in some rare form hard to beat around this time but use will get second chance aslong as you account for doutta.
nah a-grade wouldnt be the same without abers and doutta in it, as much as anyone hates them. i no i love playing doutta always great contests. oak park will more than likely drop out and hopefully westmeadows can come in instead of taylors lakes. dw abers and douttas should pull thru.
only two good games this week craigeburna nd west coburg seasons are on the line the loser out of finals race... douttas and greenvale can douttas finally win a game or will it be another step closer dropping out of 4. at abers we have one of our injured players coaching this weekend all week has been about the players taking drills and spirit is high down at the abers....
good luck all

tips lads.

strathy by a good 10 goals over a disappointing avondale

arguably the match of the year really doutta jets. doutta are a very good side with a few of their 18's playing snrs and up against greenvale snrs this week, doutta might as well play their 18's in 18's and i think with that they will win easily.

keilor

another crucial match. loser out of finals winner still with a chance. west coburg are much better than their loss to abers last week and should be out firing. but as an eagles man we should just come out with the points.

abers. peaking at the right time.

thoughts ?

Remove this Banner Ad

U/18 A Grade 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back