U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

hey Heart break kid, ive been reading over your messages, and ive got a feeling im confident of who you are. No doubt your from syd/hill but im confident that your assiocated with the team in some capacity. not sure if your a player/spectator/coach or committee member, but some1 who seems to know everything bout syd/hill has to be assiocated in some way.

PS: Im backin Roxy (us) by 7-8 goals

Your correct Roxyrules, l am one of the above. l do know a lot ( actually everything ) about the 18`s and theres a good reason for it. lf you think you know who l am, have a guess:D

Your correct Roxyrules, l am one of the above. l do know a lot ( actually everything ) about the 18`s and theres a good reason for it. lf you think you know who l am, have a guess:D

Ok....just checked ur profile 1 last time.......it says your 35 yrs old......so its not player......the way you have been mentioning syd/hill and tactics and your 'form-guide' leading into finals, would mean that its unlikely your a spectator (if you are your 1 sad fellow)......so it coach or committee member.......ill go the un-obvious 1.....your a syd/hill committee member!!:cool:

Ok....just checked ur profile 1 last time.......it says your 35 yrs old......so its not player......the way you have been mentioning syd/hill and tactics and your 'form-guide' leading into finals, would mean that its unlikely your a spectator (if you are your 1 sad fellow)......so it coach or committee member.......ill go the un-obvious 1.....your a syd/hill committee member!!:cool:

l like your thinking roxyrules. But l could be both of the above;)
Anyway here goes : Roxy and Sydenham will be a great game with both teams playing different styles of footy. Roxy are very quick and if allowed to run free will tear sharks apart. Obviously any team with Jellal, Patane, Saad and Mickelson will be hard to beat so thats why will be tipping a 1 pt margin..............:D:DGood luck

Heartbreak kid, you are a legend and you might as well reveal your identity seeing the season's over. I've worked out your relationship with the sharks. The sharks had their name on the cup prior to the season starting with some of the comments made around the club before the season started. Cocky???? Yep but they didn't go crowing to other clubs like other teams did. So hail the Sharks, the 2007 champions and all you other sore losers, take your hats off to them. Heartbreak kid, you are a great goal umpire.

l like your thinking roxyrules. But l could be both of the above;)
Anyway here goes : Roxy and Sydenham will be a great game with both teams playing different styles of footy. Roxy are very quick and if allowed to run free will tear sharks apart. Obviously any team with Jellal, Patane, Saad and Mickelson will be hard to beat so thats why will be tipping a 1 pt margin..............:D:DGood luck

OK OK....bloody shatterd....but a great effort by syd/hill....well coached HeartBreakKid, you really done a super job to get your boys over the line.

2nd thing were not looking for excuses, yes we ran outa legs, but at the end of the day, the better team WON!.....Heart Break Kid = syd/hill U18s coach (i think:confused:)

OK OK....bloody shatterd....but a great effort by syd/hill....well coached HeartBreakKid, you really done a super job to get your boys over the line.

2nd thing were not looking for excuses, yes we ran outa legs, but at the end of the day, the better team WON!.....Heart Break Kid = syd/hill U18s coach (i think:confused:)

You guys need to be congratulated on a great effort and in the spirit the game was played. The game should have been all over at quarter time from what I saw but the sharks seem to find something when required. I believe there is a great rivalry between the 2 clubs. I reckon Heartbreak Kid is the goal umpire at sydenham who sometimes runs water. I'd say he and the rest of the team/officials would be running plenty of water this morning for rehydration purposes.

Yeah your right Roxyrules..........Roxy came out the blocks and there running game was sensational and probably should have had a game winning margin except for bad kicking at goal. l was always worried that if they won a lot of the contested ball, there forwards would be hard to stop. After half time we made a few changes to try and give us more run from the back cos we lost one of our better runners ( no 17 ) who was going ok on ahmed saad and we started pegging them back. Roxy are a fantastic team and it was a great effort and they WILL bounce back from this.
Look, not many people rated the sharks and thats cos our players just got the job done with no fuss. To come from 5th is a sensational effort from my guys and shows how dedicated we were to achieving our goals. We always had multiple players kicking 3-5 goals instead of big bags and that makes it very hard for opposition coaches to stop. Big bloke in the middle ( 16 ) is awesome, our onballers ( 5, 15, 29, 37, 46, 73, 9, 4 ) were great the whole year, and our backline rarely got beat..........
Anyway, it was a good game with the crowd entertained and both clubs should be proud of the boys:thumbsu:

Heatbreak Kid, you sound like a newspaper columnist. Great effort from Syd/Hillside yesterday. A couple of telling moves combined with the onballers having more run and composure when it counted most was the difference in the end. Well done to all at Syd/Hillside.

Heatbreak Kid, you sound like a newspaper columnist. Great effort from Syd/Hillside yesterday. A couple of telling moves combined with the onballers having more run and composure when it counted most was the difference in the end. Well done to all at Syd/Hillside.

congrats to sydenham...deserved to win the premiership..as would any team if u beat every single side in the finals, congrats and soak it up boys :thumbsu:

Fantastic 4 weeks of footy from the Sharks U18's....All 4 games were great spectacles. The character of the Sharks was tested time and time again and each time they came up with the goods to get over the line. Thought Roxy would run over the top of Sharks in the third quarter but once again the right changes were made and the desired result was achieved. I though the game turned in the last 10 mins of the 2nd quarter, if Roxy got a couple more goals they might have been unbeatable.
Looking forward to next year already, hopefully this gives the club a boost, together with Catania doing well in the Comp B&F

seeing everyones coming out....i must admit its been hard not to come on here after every game and boast about how well our team (sharks) were going, and how confident we were that if they made thwe finals they would go all the way.

who am i?? well i was the annoying prick wearing the stupid looking orange bib which said "runner" on the back.....

i cant believe they presented me with a premiership medallion on the ground....oh well i suppose i did do alot of running, and you can ask heartbreak kid, he'll surely back you up!!

seeing everyones coming out....i must admit its been hard not to come on here after every game and boast about how well our team (sharks) were going, and how confident we were that if they made thwe finals they would go all the way.

who am i?? well i was the annoying prick wearing the stupid looking orange bib which said "runner" on the back.....

i cant believe they presented me with a premiership medallion on the ground....oh well i suppose i did do alot of running, and you can ask heartbreak kid, he'll surely back you up!!

Seba, great running, but you seemed to get tired towards the end, I think you need to work on your fitness!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seba, great running, but you seemed to get tired towards the end, I think you need to work on your fitness!!

your kidding arent ya?? tired, i didnt tire at all...
fitness is great best its been in ages...

care to reveal who you are?? obviously a shark aswell if you know my name?

i was captain of roxy 18s this yr just wanna say congrats to sydneham... played really well not gunna make excuses we run ut of legs or sumthing not sure but sydneham played well on the day soo congratulations.!
and to my boys well played all year proud of use all..!

does anyone else feel that maybe the under 18s should have a team of the year like the seniors?? i see in the VAFA every single division gets a team of the year even down to the lowest under 19 division, it would be a good innovation...well this is what my team would look like roughly!

B lugg (apw) eren (RP) ferraro (Syd)
HB king (G) campbell (PV) Gauchi (west)
C tancredi (syd) rachrache (PV) warwick (syd)
HF Fitzgerald (PV) boag (RP) micallef (syd)
F saad (RP) Valentine (west) Perri (PV)
R Ball? (syd) Taylor (west) mastro (TL)
INT polizzi (had) gregal (RP) rice (PV) penaluna (apw) tarczon (g)
coach: heartbreak kid (syd) runner: spagger (syd)

done in about 5 mins flat, prob left a few out but dont hold it against me lol,cheers boyz :thumbsu:

very good fitzy!!! expt the runner!!! DONT DISH IT OUT IF U CANT TAKE IT SPAGGER!!! dnt sook up then cum on here and call me a c__t....even tho i am..but still i thought u were better than tht afta u told me 2 leave it which i was gunna do and still will afta this!!!!!

anyway i recall some1 sayin tht the sharks MIGHT make the finals and would ONLY MAKE UP THE NUMBERS...so f&*k u and if u like u can cum and drink out the premiership cup THAT UR CLUB DIDNT WIN!!!!! haha

Remove this Banner Ad

U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back