U18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the 09 season!
A few players have moved around to different clubs for whatever reasons, will add a bit of spice to games against former clubs!
Ethan, as for saying that the talk here is 'politics', I would lean it more towards fun discussion and a way everyone can comminicate about the forthcoming year and season when it comes around!

Anyone know how many teams in the comp this year and who it will consist of??
Werribee
Altona
Williamstown
Spotswood
Hoppers
Whyndamvale?

Albion were in A's last year although stuggled alot?
Glenorden were in the comp last year but struggled, will they field an A Side?
Flemington had an A's side in 07 but apparantly have joined another league?
St Albans won the B's grand final in 07 by a ridiculous margin but apparantly havent got enough players to field a side, one of whom came to our training tonight!
Yarraville also unable to field a team, but wouldnt have played A's anyway.

Any idea's who else could be in our division?

fair call heasy ;) fair call.. politocs was probley the wrong word.. and like bachar said it adds to the rivialy, fair enough.. i just want a good season.. looking forward to it..
saturday week fellas cant wait! anyone seen the fixture?

altona wont be tht great this year two years ago they were shit and now theyve lost tighe and lawson the pick ups of solarino tesdesco and zuzek will maybe make up for them but wont make any ground
spotty i cant see winning many games dont have and descent players i can think off two years ago had foggarty left pageout not playing and zuzek left they havent picked anyone up since then i think
willy will be average but cant see much anywhere else so probs top 3
werribee will definetly be 1st lost a few players but have depth and picked up a few
hoppers could be suprise and finish top 3 by how they got beat by onlu 8 goals basically b team and also wyhndham vale will probs be a's
i think all teams will be capable of beating each other this year except werribee probaly be cut above the rest.

Went down and watched Altonas praccy match on the weekend, Altona won it pretty comfortably. Thier best seemed to be thier newer players from Willy with solarino, tedesco and zuzek standing out. Linked up well and looked pretty good in shit conditions.
On the same topic of Altonas new players, saw someone ask about supek back in the thread. Spoke to him on Sunday, told me he tore ankle ligaments a few weeks back, so he's had to sit it out the praccy matches and hasnt been able to train at the risk of re-doing it, said he is 50/50 for Sundays praccy match against werribee.

Willy smashing Hoppers by 10 goals? Seems like they're looking good despite losing a few players. Anyone see the game? Who stood out for Willy?
btw whos supek ive never heard of him is he good?

btw whos supek ive never heard of him is he good?

Seen him play a few times for Glenorden last season and was quite easilly in thier best few players along with Zuzek. Good size, quick, good kick and got a decent leap on him. Went to Williamstown after the now Altona coach left Glenorden and didnt see much more of him.

6 Spotty Boys played with the seniors in their practice match last weekend against Bungaree. This week they play Lara at Spotty.

Whos got praccys this weekend?

Which boys played with the seniors, Heasy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back