U19 Divison 1 finals

Remove this Banner Ad

No wonder young men suffer from depression and try to end their lives, when these sites allow personal hurtful stuff to be allowed, denegration of players ability, all these issues hurt people, but the people who write them never think of that

No wonder young men suffer from depression and try to end their lives, when these sites allow personal hurtful stuff to be allowed, denegration of players ability, all these issues hurt people, but the people who write them never think of that

Hey great guy I think you should have a chat with OTP you guys would be best of friends.

Final team in from Eltham, Soligo and Ernest the unlucky 2 that had to miss out. It was unfortunate for Soligo that he broke his thumb at the wrong time of the year and just couldn't find any real form heading into finals. Bad luck boys.

Final team in from Eltham, Soligo and Ernest the unlucky 2 that had to miss out. It was unfortunate for Soligo that he broke his thumb at the wrong time of the year and just couldn't find any real form heading into finals. Bad luck boys.

Interesting.........any suspected injured players that will carry injuries through finals for either team?

I heard Ryan McAllister has a ulsar in his liver from recent drinking sessions. Dale Equid is suffering from Diarrhoea and Tom Rogers has a weekend detention for getting caught in the dunnys at school with his mrs.

Interesting.........any suspected injured players that will carry injuries through finals for either team?

I heard Ryan McAllister has a ulsar in his liver from recent drinking sessions. Dale Equid is suffering from Diarrhoea and Tom Rogers has a weekend detention for getting caught in the dunnys at school with his mrs.

you obviously dont know a great deal about eltham there have been some late changes apparently, however i know that mcallister and equid are not playing. :eek:

LOL at soligo getting dropped, dated us last year. should be a good game i think elthams tall players will be difficult to match up on so on that basis i am tipping them.

would love to see this match up!! wouldnt say they have had a great history chapman would still have nightmares about that crunching hit in the same game last year and same place

Nightmares??? You have to be kidding right ?

Once Chappy came too, he stood up and laughed at how pathetically soft the hit was. Apparently his mum even hits harder than the Fairy man from the Bunnies did.

For a soft hit it sure did send him off with the fairies... wouldnt need to 'come to' if it was soft either ;) just some food for thought!! Chappy wont line up on bucks he'd be scared shitless!!

You eltham blokes talk soo much shit here on BigFooty, Bundoora to win.

And eltham today showed us who chokes, who's scaredd... and who got torn a new arseh*le!! -- dont bother showing up next week if ur guna dish out a bismal performance

bundoora by ova 10 goals, pressure was terrific allday, seemed 2 harrass and tackle the panthers right out of the game. really proved all the doubters wrong 2day, can only congratulate the boys frm bundy on the win :thumbsu: and you cant realy say eltham had a bad day as it was bundoora who didnt allow them 2 play a good game. should be an interesting prelim next week, will west be too quick , like bundoora seemed to be today?

Nightmares??? You have to be kidding right ?

Once Chappy came too, he stood up and laughed at how pathetically soft the hit was. Apparently his mum even hits harder than the Fairy man from the Bunnies did.
well the fairy man did a fair job on him again today not bad for a bloke who hits soft eyy kickass :thumbsdown: down to u and that filthy comment and :thumbsu::thumbsu: up to the 'fairy man' and the rest of the team after there performance today.......GO BULLS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what a win by the bulls 2 win by over 10 goals is greatcanot what 4 grand final wonder what all the big mouths from eltham have u say

Try stringing a sentence together without f***ing up for once. Outplayed on the day, however, this is not a sprint my friend, keep that in mind ;)

bundoora too good yesterday... were too quick and far to skilled for eltham who couldnt hit the side of a cliff... disappointed that im saying this but i feel that bundy will take the flag out easy...

are there ne injury concerns from bundoora side as i know there are a couple of concerns for eltham???

so with another weekend of football over and one side now booked into the grand final, i guess the attention of this thread now turns to next sundays preliminary final between eltham and west preston.

will eltham bounce back like the good side it is, or will west use its momentum from the win over boro to continue on to the grand final. bundoora and west play a similiar game to some extent where they really like to run the ball, so will eltham mix things up a bit or stick to their guns and back themselves to get back into form.

anyone have any possible matchups and/or tips for the game?

ill start things off by saying the ruck match up will be very interesting. big caspersz from west has put in a good showing since coming into the side in the latter half of the season and has been able to give his midfield first use in the guts, but with eltham having four players that can play ruck in the side (rundle,equid,biggs,crosbie) they are able to have fresh legs in the ruck almost all the game.

should be a very good game!

bundoora too good yesterday... were too quick and far to skilled for eltham who couldnt hit the side of a cliff... disappointed that im saying this but i feel that bundy will take the flag out easy...

are there ne injury concerns from bundoora side as i know there are a couple of concerns for eltham???

cant say there are any injury concerns to come out of the game apart from some very sore bodies due to both the hard ground and the physical nature of the game, although it was not close it was still hard fought. but everyone should be good to go after the two week break.
ben natoli went off early and is obviously an injury worry? the inclusion of dave t-hall will be very handy though, if he can recover from his cold :D

cant say there are any injury concerns to come out of the game apart from some very sore bodies due to both the hard ground and the physical nature of the game, although it was not close it was still hard fought. but everyone should be good to go after the two week break.
ben natoli went off early and is obviously an injury worry? the inclusion of dave t-hall will be very handy though, if he can recover from his cold :D

PHYSICAL NATURE?? eltham played like fairies in a bullpen .... i only saw two hip and shoulders the whole game and i would have many people to back me up.

PHYSICAL NATURE?? eltham played like fairies in a bullpen .... i only saw two hip and shoulders the whole game and i would have many people to back me up.

i wouldnt say they played like fairies but even so, if they did play like that, it still takes one of the teams to play in a physical nature to get the ascendancy in that department of the game, therefore you end up with sore bodies. im sure when collingwood best geelong this year by applying so much pressure and tackles, they ended up with some sore bodies.

so with another weekend of football over and one side now booked into the grand final, i guess the attention of this thread now turns to next sundays preliminary final between eltham and west preston.

will eltham bounce back like the good side it is, or will west use its momentum from the win over boro to continue on to the grand final. bundoora and west play a similiar game to some extent where they really like to run the ball, so will eltham mix things up a bit or stick to their guns and back themselves to get back into form.

anyone have any possible matchups and/or tips for the game?

ill start things off by saying the ruck match up will be very interesting. big caspersz from west has put in a good showing since coming into the side in the latter half of the season and has been able to give his midfield first use in the guts, but with eltham having four players that can play ruck in the side (rundle,equid,biggs,crosbie) they are able to have fresh legs in the ruck almost all the game.

should be a very good game!

I think eltham were superior in the ruck yesterday and shouldnt have much trouble with the big ruckman from west. Their first ruckman gave away height to bundooras rucks yet still got hands on the ball.

Bundoora very good running side whose use of the ball was better than elthams all day. Poor game from Eltham. hopefully they can bounce back.

I think eltham were superior in the ruck yesterday and shouldnt have much trouble with the big ruckman from west. Their first ruckman gave away height to bundooras rucks yet still got hands on the ball.

Bundoora very good running side whose use of the ball was better than elthams all day. Poor game from Eltham. hopefully they can bounce back.

Looks like that played a big part in the losing margin

Looks like that played a big part in the losing margin

Bundoora dead set smashed us all at the clearances/stoppages, regardless of the ruck. Palazzolo dominated all day and was very good and also Fitzgerald ran riot. It was hard to find answers.

Bundoora were on song all day and produced their best, cant say the same for what we dished up.

interesting view, id have seen it probably close to 50/50 with the hitouts (pretty good considering eltham did a great job of keeping fresh legs in the ruck) however i would have had bundoora's ruck pair well ahead on hitouts to advantage, which im pretty sure elthams statisticians on the bench for the day could attest to as im sure they were keeping an eye on how the clearances were unfolding. caspersz seems very adept with his tapwork so again should be interesting, if west can gain the upperhand through the middle who knows an upset could be on the cards. for now though im still seeing an eltham bounce back.

Well its time for THE GOW to put his two bob's worth in on the Bundoora vs Eltham contest from the weekend.

Its stating the bleeding obvious but it was a totally one sided afair right from the outset of the game. Eltham seemed to lack a physical presence and could not withstand the intensity at which Bundoora played the game. Bundoora, who were kicking with the wind in the first quarter kicked an early goal to get things rolling, and from there they just piled them on. Winning clearance after clearance (not only from the centre but all over the park) they were able to get the ball in quick and exploit Elthams backline, often getting a little handball out the back and running in having shots from 25-30m out consistently. Brent Redmond had 3 shots on goal in the first quarter, and ended up slotting 3 for the match as a productive half forward for the Bulls. As a previous poster stated, the hitouts were probably 50/50 yet hit outs to advantage and in turn clearances from the hitouts, mainly through the influence of Jamie Craker, played a big part in the Bulls getting run on's.

The Bulls had winners all over the park, Buckley and Tulipano set up many forward thrusts for the Bulls from the back end and at the same time prevented the ball going deep into the Panther forward line. Buckley was also productive when in the midfield, kicking what was goal of the day in the 3rd when he bustled his way through at the centre bounce, dished of a handball, kept running to eventually be on the end of it slotting yet another goal from 25-30m out for the Bulls. McCullum was a big ball winner and with his racking left foot had plenty of inside 50's for the day and score assists alike.

For the Panthers it was a dirty day, basically the whole midfield were down, with only one player gathering above 20 possesions in Matt Tucker with 24. Equid was by far Elthams most proficient player on the day taking marks all over the ground and kicking himself 2 goals with day light to the next best. Not a day to put up your worst effort for the year.

THE GOW's best!
Bundoora: Palazollo, Johnston, Tulipano, McCullum, Carbonara, Redmond
Eltham: Equid, McAllister, Tucker

The Panthers will need to do some serious work to bounce back from this as the West boys, after seeing what Eltham put up yesterday, will think they are more than a sniff of making there way through to the Grand Final. However, the Panthers have it in them to come back from this, they could not have performed any worse than what they did and will be keen to resurrect yesterday's abysmal performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 Divison 1 finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back