UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Who do you want to win?

• Tottenham

• Liverpool

• Happy with either

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly think we lose 3 or 4 nil on Saturday. We were all in today and still lost in reality and got battered.

Poch could easily rotate the squad considering we play every 4 days now to the end of the season. Concede this and focus on the remaining very winnable ones. Regardless of the result top 4 would still be in our hands

Selection will be interesting

We ain't got much in reserve at the moment unfortunately - plenty of injuries at the wrong time. Sissoko will be a big loss and his only replacement looks to be 18yo Oliver Skipp. Harry Winks might be fit again but unlikely.

Like you, I think we get taken apart on Saturday. Sorry Liverpool fans.

We ain't got much in reserve at the moment unfortunately - plenty of injuries at the wrong time. Sissoko will be a big loss and his only replacement looks to be 18yo Oliver Skipp. Harry Winks might be fit again but unlikely.

Like you, I think we get taken apart on Saturday. Sorry Liverpool fans.

I tend to agree but I think the rest of our games are winnable so we should be able to tie up 4th spot from here, otherwise we'll just have to win UCL.

X1S4zcg5zHgqJ8f4a9wxcDHEzUQ=.gif

From Sissoko in L'Equipe

I was on the bench when I saw the goal that made it 5-3," he said. "I was so upset that I returned directly to the dressing room.
"I was alone, no-one had accompanied me, no TV screen was broadcasting the game. In my head we were eliminated. Then one of the staff members entered the dressing room and told me: 'Incredible, we did it!'
"I said: 'How did we do it?' At that moment, he told me that the goal had been disallowed. So I put on a t-shirt, I forgot about my injury and I ran outside to join the others, not to miss the celebrations for such a historic moment. It was an incredible, emotional shock."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Citeh were heavier favorites than ajax, think ajax have a hell of a lot of momentum behind them though, kinda like the dogs in '16

Then ajax will require an unprecedented free-ride from the referees, unmatched since Barcelona against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge circa 2009.

Then ajax will require an unprecedented free-ride from the referees, unmatched since Barcelona against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge circa 2009.
Will never forget that semi-final where bonti tore your club (specifically hodge) a new one, was probably the best game i've been to, didn't get to the gws or sydney games unfortunatley, i was around a bunch of cocky hawks supporters then they witnessed bontempelli's greatness.

Its refreshing to see a club that hasnt spent a cent for a couple of years knock off the biggest money bags in sport.

Is Peps reputation a bit tainted with his UCL failings without Messi?

I think until he wins another one, there's always going to an asterisk next to his name in terms of where he ranks in terms of all time great managers. He has failed to make a final in 6 attempts, with not too shabby teams. They are very difficult to make. He still has plenty of time as he is a young manager but it's something that he would be aware of.

Klopp has similar questions asked of him, he makes finals he just can't win them :tearsofjoy:

I think until he wins another one, there's always going to an asterisk next to his name in terms of where he ranks in terms of all time great managers. He has failed to make a final in 6 attempts, with not too shabby teams. They are very difficult to make. He still has plenty of time as he is a young manager but it's something that he would be aware of.

Klopp has similar questions asked of him, he makes finals he just can't win them :tearsofjoy:
Think klopp is the better manager tbh

Will never forget that semi-final where bonti tore your club (specifically hodge) a new one, was probably the best game i've been to, didn't get to the gws or sydney games unfortunatley, i was around a bunch of cocky hawks supporters then they witnessed bontempelli's greatness.

You rode on the umpires coat-tails all the way to the 2016 flag.....and every fair-minded AFL follower knows it.

Remove this Banner Ad

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Back