MMA-Other UFC 303

Remove this Banner Ad

That was dumb by Volk though, that rematch was massive after how close the first one was, should have waited and done it 6 months later and too top it off he rushed back and got KO'd again.

Yeah true, they did extend his contract as well as the big show money, would have been hard to knock back.

Agreed he prob needed a year off though, he seems addicted to camps and fighting though, he’s really gonna battle when he retires I reckon. I can see him going on a run of Ls before it’s all said and done, he’ll fight until he drops

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dan Ige was fighting in 3 weeks so its not even against someone that wasn't training, he was in camp.. Lopes will get knocked out here, he was 145 pounds 36 hours ago... dumb.... dumb.... dumb
Yeah it's a really odd decision. The kid is young and keen, so hopefully his management made sure it is worth his while.

Was drunkenly explaining to some casuals at the bar last night who said Poatan was a shoe in that you're an idiot to write off Jiri. That's a fight I'll never bet on unless someones a crazy underdog. These guys could fight 100x and the fight end 100 different ways

Jiri can’t bang with Alex needs to take him down to win.

Nah don't agree, sure it's his easiest path to victory but Jiri can stand with any man on earth. 29 finishes in 30 fights

Massive risk for Alex really.. win-win though you’d think, if he wins onto the next, if he loses sets up a massive payday in the trilogy.

Ian Garry isn’t going to win the fans over after this performance, it’s up in the air if he’ll even get the result.

You shouldn’t get points for mounting someone and not trying to do anything with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

MMA-Other UFC 303

Remove this Banner Ad

Back