MMA-Other UFC 303

Remove this Banner Ad

Ortega is incredibly bad at striking, its at embarrassing levels, he'll get knocked out here.
This is a little overstated.

Defensively he’s pretty terrible but offensively he’s very creative and unorthodox. He’s also KOd Edgar and Guida. The submission game is obviously his weapon but until his chin goes (and it will go) he’s not a guy you’d really wanna stand and trade with.

Average by UFC if they knew a week and a half ago. Like others "shocked" about the Conor withdrawal. Bloke is addicted to attention as much as the gear.

Ultimately it's made the card better. Insane from AP.

This is a little overstated.

Defensively he’s pretty terrible but offensively he’s very creative and unorthodox. He’s also KOd Edgar and Guida. The submission game is obviously his weapon but until his chin goes (and it will go) he’s not a guy you’d really wanna stand and trade with.
looked good on the feet v Korean Zombie too

If anything I would he takes too much damage in walking forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They need some incentive for people to buy the PPV from the start.
I get that, but people still have to buy the pvp to see the fight no matter where on the card it is.
Keep the card building. Don't have a popular fight followed by a very unpopular fight (no offence, ladies).

I get that, but people still have to buy the pvp to see the fight no matter where on the card it is.
Keep the card building. Don't have a popular fight followed by a very unpopular fight (no offence, ladies).
Oh yeh, I completely agree with you. But from the business' POV, they need it from the start.

TBF i dont mind good prelims then a break to run to the shops or do some quick jobs then watch the remaining good fights

Getting ready for the Talbott hype train to take off. That's three very impressive UFC wins so far, massive potential and marketability.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back