MMA-Other UFC 303

Remove this Banner Ad

Wtf is Herb Dean doing?

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
Well Jiri ended up complaining about the stoppage in the first fight, so I guess he didn't want to be on the end of one of those.

no gimmicky celebration there...
There's definitely respect there. I think Poatan knows he has Jiri's measure (and any other striker in the UFC), but he respects how he goes about it.

Ok so I thought it was stupid him going to heavyweight ... Now I think why the **** not. He's too good for the LHWs
As weird as it sounds, I just think he's too small. But his body clearly responds to more size, and done right he could get there. He is nearly 37 though...

Of course, he could just go there right now and try his luck; that power is putting down a rhinoceros if it lands, let alone Aspinall, Blaydes etc

As weird as it sounds, I just think he's too small. But his body clearly responds to more size, and done right he could get there. He is nearly 37 though...

Of course, he could just go there right now and try his luck; that power is putting down a rhinoceros if it lands, let alone Aspinall, Blaydes etc
I just don't see anyone striking with him at lhw, and I don't wanna see him get wrestled by A dagestani. I thought it was a stupid idea but honestly I think I'm now at the **** it stage. Aspinall wrestles him and submits him almost certainly but no one in the world wants to stand with that guy

Ok so I thought it was stupid him going to heavyweight ... Now I think why the **** not. He's too good for the LHWs
Big interesting to see if the heavy weights can take his power

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just don't see anyone striking with him at lhw, and I don't wanna see him get wrestled by A dagestani. I thought it was a stupid idea but honestly I think I'm now at the **** it stage. Aspinall wrestles him and submits him almost certainly but no one in the world wants to stand with that guy
For sure, any legitimate LHW contender is tailor-made for him. Throw him in there with Gane or Pavlovich, see what happens? Aspinall, Blaydes, Jones (100% not a possibility), Almeida etc, would be too smart to take the risk.

Big interesting to see if the heavy weights can take his power

I don't think they would tbh. Jiri walked into Rakics punches and Alex nearly killed him. He's made of something different it's like he fights with Brass Knuckles

1719724676849.png

8 fights in 2 years for 7-1 and 2 weight division belts... crazy... and the Izzy 2 loss come to over confidence was going in for the kill and it backfired.

Not sure anything will beat Conor vs Khabib, but this guy's pathetic response to his loss is reaching all time levels.
Especially when he was one of the luckiest champs in history

Jiri vacated unnecessarily, the two guys who fought for the vacant belt had a draw and pissed off Dana, a couple guys in the top 5 like Racic out with an ACL. Hill gets a call up from 7th to fight a 42 year old coming off the most brutal war of his career and took him to a decision

KOd within 3 minutes in his next fight after that

Nothing brings me more joy than knowing that Poatans legacy has surpassed Izzy's in this sport in just 2 years
🗿
Izzy's resume is legit shit, Alex has champ after champ on the resume already.

I get not liking Izzy's personality, but he was a great champion who defended his title at least twice a year for 5 years. Adesanya is still the best fighter Pereira has beaten imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back