MMA-UFC UFC 304 - EDWARDS VS MUHAMMAD 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Screenshot_20240725-132427_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20240725-132523_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20240725-132548_Google.jpg

So I mentioned similar earlier that Dana has done the Brits dirty - The main prelims start at 1am local, PPV 3am ffs!!! Could be sunrise before the main event finishes.
This is just bs imo. I'm sure many in the USA would have happily watched the event during their day instead of their usual Saturday night where the main event can be quite late for them.

In other news - Green announced that after his fight with Jared Gordon he would be changing his name from Bobby Green to King. On July 7, 2024, he confirmed his name change to "King Green".

Last edited:
Not a great one, but a really solid card. Should be fun right from the start.

Leon Edwards vs. Belal Muhammad - Leon was piecing Belal up for the round and a bit they fought, but in the few years since, Belal has looked great, especially his last two fights. I know there's a lot of criticism around how boring he is, but if Belal pushes the pace like he did against Burns, he'll force the best version of Leon to come out. I think that's what will happen and Edwards will stop him late in the fight.
Tom Aspinall vs. Curtis Blaydes - Blaydes is a quality fighter so it will be great to see just how dominant Aspinall is. I can't get away from the feeling that Tom still does it quickly and easily.
Bobby Green vs. Paddy Pimblett - Paddy's grappling should be too good.
Muhammad Mokaev vs. Manel Kape - As above. Great test for Mokaev.
Arnold Allen vs. Giga Chikadze - Great fight. Leaning Allen but he needs to adapt and avoid a slugfest with a striker of Giga's level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was weird from Green, swear the UFC paid him to not stand with him what a ****ing bizarre choice.
Yeah no idea what he was thinking there

Maude arrogance from Green?

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

MMA-UFC UFC 304 - EDWARDS VS MUHAMMAD 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back