MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Volkov looked great, I'm more interested in him fighting Aspinall than Jones so hopefully Aspinall beats Blaydes.
Can't really get behind this personally. The first encounter was a mismatch and Aspinall's trajectory is far more upwards than Volkov at this stage.

Genuinely concerning manner of KO for Walker. That's what, four KOs like that in the last 4 years? He's in a really tough spot now as his only role is as gatekeeper, but someone with that chin shouldn't really be the testing material for anyone.

Awesome from Rob, turns out he's a big step up from Warlley Alves!

Can't really get behind this personally. The first encounter was a mismatch and Aspinall's trajectory is far more upwards than Volkov at this stage.

Genuinely concerning manner of KO for Walker. That's what, four KOs like that in the last 4 years? He's in a really tough spot now as his only role is as gatekeeper, but someone with that chin shouldn't really be the testing material for anyone.

Awesome from Rob, turns out he's a big step up from Warlley Alves!

Probably fair enough, Volkov v Tom will probably happen though I think assuming Tom wins. Jones v either would be good but I feel Jones is going to retire if (when) he wins.

Geez looking at the HWs there's not much competition for Aspinall I don't reckon, it's ****ing bullshit that he doesn't have the strap really.

Probably fair enough, Volkov v Tom will probably happen though I think assuming Tom wins. Jones v either would be good but I feel Jones is going to retire if (when) he wins.

Geez looking at the HWs there's not much competition for Aspinall I don't reckon, it's ****ing bullshit that he doesn't have the strap really.
Yeah aspinals title reign will be the most boring of all time, not his fault there's just no one close to his level. He's like a middleweight skilled fighter at heavyweight
I even think he would walk through Ngannou and sub him first round

2a9c7466d4bd1c33e7b97478319378ff.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Blaydes will be a decent fight for Asp then potentially Gane at some point. HW is always thin and everyone in the top 15 is only 1 good win away from a title shot. People always get hyped for the big boys, it'll only take 1-2 KO's for the next challenger to emerge

Very true. It's just shitty that this Miocic - Jones fight has been holding things up for ages and we're not there yet. It would be ok if we can anticipate some fights coming out of it but they'll both pull the pin I assume.

Very true. It's just shitty that this Miocic - Jones fight has been holding things up for ages and we're not there yet. It would be ok if we can anticipate some fights coming out of it but they'll both pull the pin I assume.
Absolutely no interest in that fight either. Most fans agree, there was a poll on youtube for Jones next opponent and something like 70% of votes wanted Aspinall...

100% both retire after but Stipe already should have. Jones is lazy now and won't risk the unbeaten* record fighting the new blood imo

* isn't technically undefeated but we know he is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back