FTA-TV Uk cop shows - shadow line, top boy and more

Remove this Banner Ad

haven't seen it..............................yet
recommendations are always solid
will acquire after finished red riding

finished Thorne, was great at times and frustrating at others, glad it wasn't dragged out

The accused is next

Yep spewing abt Good Cop!

I'm about to start 'Warriors', not a cop show but a BBC produced drama so I guess we can include anything BBC in this thread.

Damian Lewis from Homeland is in it, it runs for 3 hours.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119873/

Watched the first 2 episodes of the accused

really good, Gareth was a great surprise, you keep hoping for a happy ending

Any news on Good Cop?

New show: Hunted

LRkc.jpg

Sam is a spy, a hunter who now finds herself hunted by a ruthless hidden enemy. Trapped in an intricate web of suspense and paranoia, she must discover who wants her dead by confronting her past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DCIGO HAWKS all over it
Funny! i'll check it out tomorrow, as i've been on the coast for the lats few days without downloading priviliges.

When you are bored you may want to check out 'Warriors', its a good mini series with British soldiers suffering post traumatic stress disorder after serving as peace keepers in Bosnia. 6/10 i'd say and I believe it was produced in 1999.

Re Good cop, I can't see any release date unfortunately, I was hanging for the finale.

Let me know what you think about 'hunted'.

October 13 is last episode of Good Cop

'Good Cop': BBC confirms airdate for delayed final episode

28 September 2012 9:27 AM, PDT | digitalspy | See recent digitalspy news »
The BBC has confirmed an airdate for the final episode of Good Cop. The Warren Brown drama was originally set to conclude on September 20, but the last instalment - which features scenes of a violent attack on a female police officer - was pulled from the schedules following the deaths of two Greater Manchester policewomen in a gun and grenade attack. The fourth and final episode has now been confirmed for Saturday, October 13 at 10.30pm. Good Cop follows John Paul 'Sav' Rocksavage, a police constable who seeks....
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2256491/news#ni37534510

Any news on Good Cop?

New show: Hunted

LRkc.jpg

Sam is a spy, a hunter who now finds herself hunted by a ruthless hidden enemy. Trapped in an intricate web of suspense and paranoia, she must discover who wants her dead by confronting her past.

pretty good, reminded me of alias, just serious, more spooks and less music videos

Last night, pretty late, ended up at some random's house switched on the tv and saw
"The Streets" on ABC2

I have never watched it and its a Jimmy McGovern show. It has 3 series and looked good had some good characters. Anyone else seen it? I'm going to hit it this week.

Led me to do some more searching, a telemovie I watched way back called 'Dockers', really good, check it out as its another McGovern flick.

There is another flick called 'The Lakes', never seen it, may be worth it.

Top Boy - Killa! I remember watching the first 4 episodes four nights in a row this time last year and remember posting in the other thread that it is a UK version of the wire.

looking forward to this. Ashley Waters is the shit!

Letitia Wright is tasty - like a peach....

Couple of updates:
Ill Manors (Movie) is available on d/l. grab it and watch it.

Good Cop finale will be available tomorrow.

A friend of mine has recommended 'Kidnap and Ransom' from the maker of 'The Take'. I'' watch it next week and reccomend or not, here is a review

Has anyone watched 'Blue Murder', not the aussie mini series but the british series?

Also for James Nesbitt fans watch 'Midnight Man'.

Another one on my list is "Fallen Angel - Making of a Murderer"

Kidnap and Ransom review:

"I do agree one or two parts are on the far-fetched side, and the ending could have been more. But Kidnap and Ransom made for quite gripping television and I was really impressed.

Visually it is very striking, not just the photography which is skillful and the lighting which adds to the atmosphere but also the locations which are well chosen and used to great effect. The story is well paced and very gripping with some suitably tense moments, there is a cracking script and good direction.

The acting also impresses, Trevor Eve is excellent in the lead as is John Hannah as the main villain. Emma Fielding is also smashing, evoking genuine emotion when she needed to. The characters are credible too, there is the odd cliché here and there, but with the writing and acting as good as they are I actually didn't mind.

Overall, a very gripping, interesting and well-acted series drama and definitely worth it. 8/10 Bethany Cox"

Get on the finale of Good Cop, this is the best performance by a cop since Luther.

Seriously Warren Brown is a superstar and for those who found monica annoying, I beg to differ, she is hot.

Fantastic series, sorry we had to wait for 4 weeks for the finale.

watched the first "Season" of kidnap and ransom, really really enjoyed it, didn't realize it was 1 case for the season (3 episodes) standard uk style :D

about to start season 2

watched the good cop finale, enjoyed it, the few weeks break threw the rhythm out for me a bit, loved the old man in it, didn't really care for the mother of his kid or the one he was sleeping with

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Uk cop shows - shadow line, top boy and more

Remove this Banner Ad

Back