FTA-TV Uk cop shows - shadow line, top boy and more

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched the premiere of The Fall. New UK cop show starring Gillian Anderson. First episode was a slow burning piece of brilliance imho. Can't wait to see the rest of it. Very highly recommended to anyone who's enjoyed any shows in this thread.

Just watched the premiere of The Fall. New UK cop show starring Gillian Anderson. First episode was a slow burning piece of brilliance imho. Can't wait to see the rest of it. Very highly recommended to anyone who's enjoyed any shows in this thread.

Cheers. Will check it out now.

Awesome, awesome show. That amazing overhead camera shot was something to behold.

Check out Life of Crime - 3 part series that just finished airing in the UK.

Will give it a look. Second ep of the fall was very good, although not quite as good as the first for me.

It's not great, but worth a look. Life of Crime that is. Enjoying The Fall.

Will give it a look. Second ep of the fall was very good, although not quite as good as the first for me.

Third episode is very good. The last 30 minutes is one of the creepiest, tensest things I've watched in a long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needs its own thread.

Awesome show.

About to watch Ep 3 tonight....**** what am I in for...the first two creeped me out big time....

You'll love it. Awesome show. Possibly one of the creepiest sequences I've seen on TV before. No violence or horror, just sheer creepiness.

That episode was amazing. Just about the most gripping half hour of TV I've ever watched, I don't think I moved a muscle throughout the second half. Him with the mannequin was creepy as **** and then him in the house interspersed with Anderson profiling him even more so. Brilliant TV all round.

That episode was amazing. Just about the most gripping half hour of TV I've ever watched, I don't think I moved a muscle throughout the second half. Him with the mannequin was creepy as **** and then him in the house interspersed with Anderson profiling him even more so. Brilliant TV all round.

How about it, hey? It was completely captivating, brilliant television.

How about it, hey? It was completely captivating, brilliant television.

I'm watching the following on tv (first ep since I gave up about 8 eps in) because I'm waiting for some washing to finish and had to decide between this and watching the washing machine (an unfortunate coin toss meant I'm stuck with the following). It's reminding me further how awesome that episode was. The Fall had more tension in a scene about 2 kids playing with kittens than the following could muster across a season.

I'm watching the following on tv (first ep since I gave up about 8 eps in) because I'm waiting for some washing to finish and had to decide between this and watching the washing machine (an unfortunate coin toss meant I'm stuck with the following). It's reminding me further how awesome that episode was. The Fall had more tension in a scene about 2 kids playing with kittens than the following could muster across a season.

The Following was a train wreck. I think I lasted about 4 episodes, and even then it was only background noise.

I like the structure of The Fall. The way we know the killer from day one and it's just when the two streams starting intersecting. Like with the locket.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Uk cop shows - shadow line, top boy and more

Remove this Banner Ad

Back