Ultimately, what is success?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's all it could be. Only team with 16 premierships, Carlton only have 15 since one was dodgy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

parrot said:
Nup, wrong again. More clues - they're silver, heavy, and the Blues have 16 of them. Any ideas? :)
16 players to be delisted at year end...

16 players that are so old, most of their teeth are full of silver cappings?

Your going to finish 16th this year??

parrot said:
You're all struggling. I'll give you a clue - it has something to do with the number 16. :)

16 eh? Is it the average number of months given in a each suspended sentence for Carlton players caught breaking into houses and dealing drugs?

See parrot, you mis-understand me.

I don't hate the team you have now - in fact I love every last one of them.

My favourite all time Carlton team.

You're right, I'm still struggling . . . nothing about the Carlton FC looks anything remotely like success.

Actually I take that back . . . Collo getting a contract between the club and TD - that was a success. The only other thing that I can think of recently that would have been a success was a couple of successful drug tests.

Wait . . . I've got it. 16 successful drug-tests - is that it?

parrot said:
Nup, again wrong. A clue- if someone was to say the Pies have won one of these in 50 years, what would they be referring to? Have a guess. :)
A wooden spoon?

JeffDunne said:
Another idea . . . . you're going to have 16 losses this season. While they might not be silver, most will be heavy.

6 wins - no priority pick - a successful year for Carlton this century.

No, way off JD. Admittedly it is a difficult question for Saints fans - but you may have seen them on TV in late September, being held up to the air. And again the Blues have 16 of them. Any ideas? :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ultimately, what is success?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back