No Oppo Supporters Umpiring in the grand final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I agree. but it's hard to ignore umpiring that bad

Sorry to intrude. I am a big fan of many of your footballers..... though have a dislike of your club after 2012.

I just wanted to ask a question: though I believe you were not hard done by the umpires on GF day, give or take a few, I do wonder if the Dogs had got under the radar on throws that were not seen before. Have any of u tried to open this topic up to universal scrutiny. I swear I heard the fox team on the weekend comment on it and I am starting to wonder....it shits me actually

Sorry to intrude. I am a big fan of many of your footballers..... though have a dislike of your club after 2012.

I just wanted to ask a question: though I believe you were not hard done by the umpires on GF day, give or take a few, I do wonder if the Dogs had got under the radar on throws that were not seen before. Have any of u tried to open this topic up to universal scrutiny. I swear I heard the fox team on the weekend comment on it and I am starting to wonder....it shits me actually
not hard done by but the opposition continually allowed to throw the ball out of congestion?

images

2017 is upon us, time to move on and embrace another season of jolly old shite umpiring. No need to live in the past.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back