Roast UMPIRING is just me or is it really getting more biased each week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I can't say I was there (or alive lol) but I will say the footage of that speaks for itself.

Was it conclusively over the line though? :rolleyes:
Yes as conclusively as the technology of the day will allow us to show, but even apart from that it was just a wild one handed swipe at the ball in the general direction of the goal square, and it went like a guided missile :rolleyes:

Yes as conclusively as the technology of the day will allow us to show, but even apart from that it was just a wild one handed swipe at the ball in the general direction of the goal square, and it went like a guided missile :rolleyes:
Love how when they did Footy Flashbacks they had Tom Hafey with Harmes talking in the 5th row of the grandstand...:p

"But but but we get fixture concessions every year...":rolleyes:
Lol sub we are also able to spend more money on the footy department - which surprise, surprise the AFL are reported to be looking at capping :rolleyes:

The only thing in footy that remains the same is the AFL's intransigent insistence in attempting to grind us down.

Lol sub we are also able to spend more money on the footy department - which surprise, surprise the AFL are reported to be looking at capping :rolleyes:

The only thing in footy that remains the same is the AFL's intransigent insistence in attempting to grind us down.
Remember how fearsome our tackling pressure was over the last 2 years?

Now, notice that the holding the ball interpretation has been changed this year? :oops:

I wonder why the club hasn't met with the umpires regarding Cloke's treatment every week. It seems he plays under a different set of rules than all other players. He is constantly held, has his arms and head chopped and often has to deal with defenders flying at him with no eyes on the ball.

Maybe it's because he is such a big, strong contested mark, and the umpires figure he usually marks it anyway, but there are so many times that his leads are thwarted by actions that would no doubt be paid as free kicks at the other end of the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast UMPIRING is just me or is it really getting more biased each week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back